• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

17 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Phase 3 will be herd immunity. You guys will be taking your boosters and other meds to fight your myocarditis while I’ll be sitting on a beach earning 20%.

17 hours ago, gotbeer said:

alan rickman wtf GIF by Sky

I’d avoid going into any skyscrapers for a while if I were you, Larry.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Hell I’m just surprised she didn’t get it paid for by the military. It’s a big problem now that Biden opened the door again. They sign 3 year contracts and that’s about enough time to get their shit changed. Hell they even get exempted from physical fitness requirements along the way. I have one of these idiots who works right outside my office. All I hear about is her penis desires. She’s going to be disappointed when her wife drops her for a real functioning dick

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 10:09 PM, Blarg said:

Chappelle will continue to be very successful while everyone will still be asking themselves who the fuck is Patton Oswalt in a few weeks. He is acting like his post of being pictured with a truly famous guy makes him more famous than he is. 

Uh, it's not like Patton Oswalt is some unknown trying to make it in comedy. That guy is constantly involved in new (and good) projects. He's got a solid lane and is well known.

Chappelle is just on another level in terms of success, but that's relative to just about every human.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, cals said:

They could just call her fattie, or nerd.  

By the way, this is @Taylors bread and butter.  These were his HS classmates.  

So self-absorbed and self-centered that there is a total lack of awareness that the JOB is to teach children numbers and letters and shit, and maybe keep your self confusion at home while you do your job.  I identify as a rock singer but I don’t sing to my fucking legal clients.  My God.

This is why you ended up a rich lawyer and he drives a used Chevy

6 hours ago, cals said:

Also something I forgot in my rant last night: “He” or “him” isn’t just something you can just choose to use Willy Nilly.  

It means something to be male.  

Just because this bitch is pissed off she’s fat and ugly doesn’t mean she can use our words as an emotional fallback when no one wants to fuck her. Go find your own words for whatever your miserable self is, but you aren’t a man.  You aren’t close to being a man.  Men don’t concern themselves with your nonsense and we don’t appreciate you using OUR words.  

(I’m apologizing to @Taylor pre-emptively. )

(I’d also like to hear @tdawg87s take on all this.)

I really don't like getting tagged here you jerk. 

But since I'm here...

I don't know who this person is. I don't know what they've gone through. But when you "don't know" what to call yourself, you're full of fucking shit. This is the reason actual trans people get laughed at. It's like she's trying to decide what character she wants to be on Super Smash Bros. She's definitely a Donkey Kong IMHO. 

I've never quite understood what "non-binary" means, but from what I do understand, it seems to be a term people give themselves when they don't want to be either male or female? I don't know. I don't get this crap. This pronoun shit is ridiculous. Just go by "he/her". Not "They/Them", "Xe/Xim", "Ze/Invader Zim". That's the SJW shit that deserves to be laughed at. You fucking Alien c*nt.

Trans people exist, and some of you turds will call it a "mental illness" because mental illnesses are absolutely fucking hilarious. Whatever it is, it's real. People legitimately aren’t happy in their own body and they go through surgeries and testosterone shit so they CAN be happy. 

This person, however, just hit character select and can't choose between Guile or Chun-Li. 

Btw her earrings are fucking stupid. Also her hair looks like a 4-year old gave a Chucky doll a haircut.