• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

21 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

And that’s just one of many pretty obvious inconsistencies with people like you when it comes to the application of biblical dictates. 

Not really. I mean the sabbath certainly changed. Christians are certainly governed by grace vs Old Testament law in regards to salvation. That’s doesn’t mean the overall laws of right and wrong don’t apply. 

Bullying victims attempt suicide at a rate of about 7% compared to transgender youth attempting suicide over 41%.

I don't know how anyone can look at those numbers and say yeah, it's because of the way society treats them. Get your fucking head out of the sand. These people are sick and normalizing their delusions helps nobody.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Bullying victims attempt suicide at a rate of about 7% compared to transgender youth attempting suicide over 41%.

I don't know how anyone can look at those numbers and say yeah, it's because of the way society treats them. Get your fucking head out of the sand. These people are sick and normalizing their delusions helps nobody.

Thanks for your expert opinion.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Here’s the thing. I don’t hate anyone nor do I look down on anyone whether they are gay, transgender or whatever they are. I do think they need help and I find it cruel to not help them 

52 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Thanks for your expert opinion.

Source on the 7%: Bullying and suicide - Wikipedia

Source on 41%: New Study Reveals Shocking Rates of Attempted Suicide Among Trans Adolescents - HRC

Do you still think it's simply due to how society treats them or are you willing to concede this group is mentally ill? I can't find any group that even approaches that number.

21 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Source on the 7%: Bullying and suicide - Wikipedia

Source on 41%: New Study Reveals Shocking Rates of Attempted Suicide Among Trans Adolescents - HRC

Do you still think it's simply due to how society treats them or are you willing to concede this group is mentally ill? I can't find any group that even approaches that number.

You're quoting statistics then giving your interpretation of those statistics, based on your own experience and limited knowledge on the issue.

I'm not super knowledgeable either, but I've made it a point to listen to people and stories from the transgender community, and your attitude toward them only increases their feelings of depression.

It wasn't that long ago that people sent gay kids to "conversion therapy." The DSM listed homosexuality as a mental illness until the 1970s. How did that work out? So, simply saying that people who question or change their gender identity are "sick" is not helpful. 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

You're quoting statistics then giving your interpretation of those statistics, based on your own experience and limited knowledge on the issue.

I'm not super knowledgeable either, but I've made it a point to listen to people and stories from the transgender community, and your attitude toward them only increases their feelings of depression.

It wasn't that long ago that people sent gay kids to "conversion therapy." The DSM listed homosexuality as a mental illness until the 1970s. How did that work out? So, simply saying that people who question or change their gender identity are "sick" is not helpful. 

Given the disparity between the two, and given the fact that one of the groups I've provided is bullying victims i'm not sure how anyone can come to the conclusion that the primary cause of transgender suicide is due to poor treatment. Which isn't really all that different from bullying.

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Given the disparity between the two, and given the fact that one of the groups I've provided is bullying victims i'm not sure how anyone can come to the conclusion that the primary cause of transgender suicide is due to poor treatment. Which isn't really all that different from bullying.

As long as you think transgender individuals are "sick," you'll never be able to understand what they face. Do some reading and listen to the perspectives of people who are very different than you.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

As long as you think transgender individuals are "sick," you'll never be able to understand what they face. Do some reading and listen to the perspectives of people who are very different than you.

I really don’t want to hear about penis tucks and pantyhose. You listen for me. 

Just now, Taylor said:

Those are drag queens, not transgender folks.

RuPaul's Drag Race is a very educational TV show. Check it out.

It’s all gay. I could care less how they identify. If it has a pecker that qualifies as a man. Yes even small ones like Blarg. Piss I. I really don’t care how or who they screw. They just need to keep it in their bedroom and when in public piss in the right pot. That’s a reasonable request but the alphabet crowd is a needy group of people. They want our approval and it’s never going to happen with me. I wish them no harm and really wish them nothing but happiness. The reality is they’ll never find happiness in a man’s butt. We are better off being honest with them than accommodating their disease