• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

1 hour ago, Jason said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/loudoun-schools-sex-assault-allegations/2021/10/13/02d3f144-2c61-11ec-8ef6-3ca8fe943a92_story.html

Of course they left out that the perpetrator was a gender fluid boy using the girls restroom 

Instant hospital trip for the parents of the tranny in my book. Maybe they survive, maybe they don't.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/loudoun-schools-sex-assault-allegations/2021/10/13/02d3f144-2c61-11ec-8ef6-3ca8fe943a92_story.html

Of course they left out that the perpetrator was a gender fluid boy using the girls restroom 

They found the one case. Good job.

Trans people are still far more likely to experience discrimination and harassment than non-trans people.

Just now, Jason said:

I’m not but that’s what mental health professionals are for. Just look at transgender suicide rates. That alone tells you that they have a lot of mental health issues

Or it tells you they face bullying and harassment at a higher level than others. Many of them get disowned by their families.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Or it tells you they face bullying and harassment at a higher level than others. Many of them get disowned by their families.

All the more reasons they should get some help. You can blame the rest of society if you’d like but that attitude is why they are not receiving help. 

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Do you think that living a sin filled life May be the root cause? God tells a man to be a man and a woman to be a woman. He also is pretty clear on the relationship between the two. He built men to have dominion and to lead. Men can’t lead wearing a skirt and bending over in the sack. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

All the more reasons they should get some help. You can blame the rest of society if you’d like but that attitude is why they are not receiving help. 

I agree that they should get help. In fact, they have to see a mental health professional before beginning any kind of surgery or hormone replacement.

I think all of us would benefit from therapy.

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Do you think that living a sin filled life May be the root cause? God tells a man to be a man and a woman to be a woman. He also is pretty clear on the relationship between the two. He built men to have dominion and to lead. Men can’t lead wearing a skirt and bending over in the sack. 

I think you should just worry about yourself.  I am confident that you are such a wonderful father and influence on your children that you need not fear the homosexuals influencing your offspring. 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

I’m not but that’s what mental health professionals are for. Just look at transgender suicide rates. That alone tells you that they have a lot of mental health issues

Some of it is mental illness I’m sure.  But there’s no doubt that it’s also related to the way that broader society treats them - which is badly.  The same phenomenon was and is present with regular old gay folks.  I think most people wouldn’t characterize homosexuality as a mental illness nowadays. A lot of the commentary around transsexuals is pretty similar.  Which is to say very stupid.  Like don’t you think a lot of the legislated stuff we see around this is a pretty dramatic overreaction to fear about what ? High school women's track sports ? 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Some of it is mental illness I’m sure.  But there’s no doubt that it’s also related to the way that broader society treats them - which is badly.  The same phenomenon was and is present with regular old gay folks.  I think most people wouldn’t characterize homosexuality as a mental illness nowadays. A lot of the commentary around transsexuals is pretty similar.  Which is to say very stupid.  Like don’t you think a lot of the legislated stuff we see around this is a pretty dramatic overreaction to fear about what ? High school women's track sports ? 

Of course people should be kind to other people regardless of who they are. Most trans people can’t help the way they feel but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t help them. A lot of people have anxiety, depression and other mental health issues that we can’t always control on our own. We want these people to get help so they can function well so why don’t we do this for the trans community? Just allowing them to live that life when there are underlying issues then we are doing them a disservice. That right there is cruel. 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Of course people should be kind to other people regardless of who they are. Most trans people can’t help the way they feel but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t help them. A lot of people have anxiety, depression and other mental health issues that we can’t always control on our own. We want these people to get help so they can function well so why don’t we do this for the trans community? Just allowing them to live that life when there are underlying issues then we are doing them a disservice. That right there is cruel. 

Of course they should seek treatment if they need it.  Listen man, you know that my position on this is that they should be given treatment.  Free.  But I think the broad consensus is that you don’t treat a transsexual person by telling them that their gender issues are illegitimate.  Just as you don’t do that with a gay person.  And when you’re talking about anxiety and depression etc. with these people probably a lot of that is related to and amplified by issues about being unable to accept themselves because of what’s going on with their communities.  I don’t really accept that people start having issues with their gender as a consequence of anxiety and depression.  As I understand it that’s a whole separate issue entirely.  Anyway that’s just my opinion.  Am I mis reading that you’re implying that ? 

anyway, depression and anxiety to varying degrees are a normal part of the human condition.  Most people experience these feelings in their lives.  Many - most are able to manage it.  They may not even identify those feelings as that.  For others of course it’s more severe and treatment is necessary.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Of course they should seek treatment if they need it.  Listen man, you know that my position on this is that they should be given treatment.  Free.  But I think the broad consensus is that you don’t treat a transsexual person by telling them that their gender issues are illegitimate.  Just as you don’t do that with a gay person.  And when you’re talking about anxiety and depression etc. with these people probably a lot of that is related to and amplified by issues about being unable to accept themselves because of what’s going on with their communities.  I don’t really accept that people start having issues with their gender as a consequence of anxiety and depression.  As I understand it that’s a whole separate issue entirely.  Anyway that’s just my opinion.  Am I mis reading that you’re implying that ? 

anyway, depression and anxiety to varying degrees are a normal part of the human condition.  Most people experience these feelings in their lives.  Many - most are able to manage it.  They may not even identify those feelings as that.  For others of course it’s more severe and treatment is necessary.  

I used anxiety and depression as examples of mental conditions that we treat so people can overcome them. The ideas that SJWs think we should accept trans people as opposed to helping their issues is not going to help them at all. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I used anxiety and depression as examples of mental conditions that we treat so people can overcome them. The ideas that SJWs think we should accept trans people as opposed to helping their issues is not going to help them at all. 

You should accept as a person as they are and let them determine if they need help on their own.  Seriously, have you ever had a conversation with a trans person.  Like a normal conversation ? You’d be incorrect to assume that they’re just mentally ill.  

Edited by UndertheHalo