• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

34 minutes ago, cals said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-ski-resort-changes-name-203740823.html

Goodbye Squaw Valley.

And not because it burned. 

“It was the right thing to do and I think it’s going to make a difference. I think we’re going to be seen as a more welcoming, inclusive resort and community,”

Lol at making a difference. This is what happens when the idiots are in charge 

1 hour ago, Jason said:
  2 hours ago, cals said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-ski-resort-changes-name-203740823.html

Goodbye Squaw Valley.

And not because it burned. 

“It was the right thing to do and I think it’s going to make a difference. I think we’re going to be seen as a more welcoming, inclusive resort and community,”

Lol at making a difference. This is what happens when the idiots are in charge 

Inclusive?  What were minorities banned from Squaw Valley because of the name?  Will more different people go to Palisades Tahoe now?  Or will there be like where the fuck is that, near Torrance?  

I can't wait till we rename all our So Cal mountain ranges, because they were named after colonizing missionaries and religion.  

23 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Inclusive?  What were minorities banned from Squaw Valley because of the name?  Will more different people go to Palisades Tahoe now?  Or will there be like where the fuck is that, near Torrance?  

I can't wait till we rename all our So Cal mountain ranges, because they were named after colonizing missionaries and religion.  

The deeply misogynistic pain this word causes make it too painful for women to enjoy the resort. The times I've been there you could see the pain in their eyes 

Edited by Jason

23 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Mt. Baldy is demeaning to follicle challenged men everywhere  

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I think both sides can agree that these people are fucking nuts.

That said the right has been associating this crap with ALL lefties for years now. Just pick a random KC post.

It's the same as me and @Taylorsaying all righties are alt-right nutjobs.

The problem is we do not see many prominent lefties or democrats calling these people out so sane liberals get bunched in with them. Just like sane conservatives have nothing  to do with the Q crap. I know Bill Maher has but he seems to be an outlier.

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I think both sides can agree that these people are fucking nuts.

That said the right has been associating this crap with ALL lefties for years now. Just pick a random KC post.

It's the same as me and @Taylorsaying all righties are alt-right nutjobs.

Some truth there. I think the difference is the alt right isn’t driving the train. The crazy left isn’t fully in charge of the dems but these sjw tokens are thrown their way too often. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

The problem is we do not see many prominent lefties or democrats calling these people out so sane liberals get bunched in with them. Just like sane conservatives have nothing  to do with the Q crap. I know Bill Maher has but he seems to be an outlier.

I was just thinking that. Maher is a limp twisted lefty and even he seems like Barry Goldwater compared to modern libs

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Are you comparing changing the name of a ski resort to being a Q believer? They're not equivalent in any way.

You could probably compare Q to the folks who don't believe in assigning genders to pets.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Are you comparing changing the name of a ski resort to being a Q believer? They're not equivalent in any way.

You could probably compare Q to the folks who don't believe in assigning genders to pets.

No, I'm comparing people that have stupid opinions. 

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

Has a conservative called out the alt-right? 

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Has a conservative called out the alt-right? 

Yes. I know Shapiro has but "alt-right" is a term that is used rather loosely. If you are referring to people like Nick Fuentes and Milo Yiannopoulos there isn't anyone defending these dudes

Conservatives in uproar over Milo Yiannopoulos CPAC speech | TheHill

Conservatives seek to stifle new 'alt-right' movement steeped in anti-Semitism | TheHill

Charlie Kirk, Nick Fuentes, Warring Over Turning Point USA (dailydot.com)

Edited by Jason

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yes. I know Shapiro has but "alt-right" is a term that is used rather loosely. If you are referring to people like Nick Fuentes and Milo Yiannopoulos there isn't anyone defending these dudes

Conservatives in uproar over Milo Yiannopoulos CPAC speech | TheHill

Conservatives seek to stifle new 'alt-right' movement steeped in anti-Semitism | TheHill

Charlie Kirk, Nick Fuentes, Warring Over Turning Point USA (dailydot.com)

I mean this isn't really what I was talking about, but I guess it's a start.

Ben Shapiro is still a fucking idiot.

19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

A prominent AW conservative declared his appreciation for the Proud Boys at one point.

We have a few guys like that here. Or had, I should say. They don't post in this forum because it's not an echo chamber. 

Hence the fucking Trump forum.