• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jason said:

Lol

my buddy always sends me posts from some IG page that plays all the wnba bloopers, with the globetrotters song in the background.

It isnt popular because it sucks.

It would be like watching a pro league of all 5'9 white guys.... would anyone really get into that, when the NBA is still around?

Anyone big on Canadian football? 

And is this chick saying soccer is popular?

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Please post the link. I need a good laugh. 

Ill try and find the IG page...

My buddy is obsessed with making fun of the wnba, because hes such a bball junky.... normally i wouldnt laugh, all those chicks are light years better athletes than me.... but..... watching blown layup after blown layup with the globetrotters music is pretty funny.

• 4 weeks later...

'To Kill a Mockingbird,' Other Books Banned From California Schools Over Racism Concerns

Until further notice, teachers in the area will not be able to include on their curriculum Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men, Theodore Taylor's The Cay and Mildred D. Taylor's Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry.

https://www.newsweek.com/kill-mockingbird-other-books-banned-california-schools-over-racism-concerns-1547241

35 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

'To Kill a Mockingbird,' Other Books Banned From California Schools Over Racism Concerns

Until further notice, teachers in the area will not be able to include on their curriculum Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men, Theodore Taylor's The Cay and Mildred D. Taylor's Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry.

https://www.newsweek.com/kill-mockingbird-other-books-banned-california-schools-over-racism-concerns-1547241

What a disgusting state. I hate living here.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Lol and crying at the same time

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Book burning is a good idea again