• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://blog.yelp.com/2020/10/new-consumer-alert-on-yelp-takes-firm-stance-against-racism
Holy shit! If you own a restaurant you better kiss a lot of black folks’ ass so they don’t make shit up about you 

of for crying outloud. there's no way this could be abused since everyone on yelp is honest and forthright.

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hopefully they get sued out of business 

Honestly I feel like the market itself has kinda done that to them already. The fact that it’s unreliable and that they pretty much demand you download their app to use it at all has rendered them useless. I honestly don’t know anyone that still uses it, which is what they deserve.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:08 AM, Lhalo said:

I know of it. It's laughed at by the people who wear the shirts. It's a joke and SJWs are falling for it.

Hilarious! 

Gov. Whitmer kidnapping suspects linked to ‘boogaloo’ anti-government movement, NBC News finds
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/10/09/gov-whitmer-kidnapping-suspects-linked-to-boogaloo-anti-government-movement-nbc-news-finds/