• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 NFL Draft

nando714

Discuss

Who are your teams? Who do you want?

Im an Arizona Cardinal fan..id want wamack if the top 3 tackles are gone. Or Dion Jordan if he slips. Do not want Ansah from BYU big boom or bust. Too much of a gamble at 7

Prediction..Oakland uses 3rd overall pick on Tavon Austin lol

Haven't been following the NFL as close as I have in years past, but as a Dolphins fan I'm just hoping they can lock down some players that can contribute ASAP. With five of the first 80 something picks they should be able accomplish that. 

Chargers are at #11.  I hope they stay right where they are and DO NOT trade up, giving up picks.  They need a left tackle pretty bad, and offensive line help in general, so taking Joekel, Fisher, Lane, Warmack or Cooper is probably what they'll do.  Depending on how things shake out in picks 1-10, if Star Lotolelei were to slip I would jump all over him.  I would take best available defensive player at #11 and focus on offensive line in rounds 2 and 3.

Cowboys

People I want who potentially could be there at 18.

I want Sheldon Richardson, Sylvester Williams, Chance Warmack, Jonathan Cooper, DJ Fluker, or Kenny Vaccaro.  If they aren't available then I would prefer a trade down.  Can't rule out Jerry wanting to trade up though.  We make some sort of trade like 85% of the time whether it be in the first round or later.  

Broncos - picking towards the end of round 1 they could go best available based on their positional needs which are DE, DT and ILB.  If they somehow end up signing Freeney before the draft then they can get a DE in the later rounds.  They could also use a RB and some fans want Lacy who I wouldn't be opposed to but that's not as big of a need so it would be better to grab another RB in the later rounds.  I could also see them drafting a CB at some point.

Cowboys

People I want who potentially could be there at 18.

I want Sheldon Richardson, Sylvester Williams, Chance Warmack, Jonathan Cooper, DJ Fluker, or Kenny Vaccaro. If they aren't available then I would prefer a trade down. Can't rule out Jerry wanting to trade up though. We make some sort of trade like 85% of the time whether it be in the first round or later.

I'm a Cowboys fan as well and I agree with your picks. I think we will end up with Richardson. I would love to get Cooper though. His stock has risen a lot though and now these mocks have him as a top 10 pick when he was a mid round pick early on. I just hope Jerry doesn't trade forward. It he's going to trade, to back in the first round and pick up an extra pick somewhere else. Lots of talent in the later first.

Packers -  From where they are at I'm actually hoping they can trade down 10-15 picks, netting another top 100 pick in there somewhere. After the trade down, I'd like them to get some PHYSICAL big men either on the OL or DL. Manelik Watson, Justin Pugh, Terron Armstead could be the guys. On the DL, I'd like them to get another big NT. I like Jesse Williams the most out of the bunch that will be available there. John Jenkins and John Hankins would be the other possibilities there

If they stay put at #26, I could see them maybe take the Safety Johnathan Cyprien, WR's DeAndre Hopkins, Justin Hunter or Cordarrelle Patterson, or a DE like Datone Jones perhaps. Out of that bunch, I'd likely want Cyprien or Hopkins the most

I wished upon a falling Star! And now kuechly and CJ can do work with Star eating up some double teams hopefully.

Really want a WR tonight. Perferably Hunter but id have to think he'll be gone by the Panthers next pick (44). I'll also settle for Cyprien or a corner, maybe Banks.

So Jones it is for GB. He was one of the guys on the short list of players I would have been OK with GB taking. Still hoping for them to get a big NT tomorrow. Cyprien still available is surprising

I know defense is a huge need for them but im surprised they passed on Lacy. Theyve been just scraping by at RB for awhile now. I know RB's are losing value every year with the NFL becoming more of a passing league, but Lacy's a beast.

I know defense is a huge need for them but im surprised they passed on Lacy. Theyve been just scraping by at RB for awhile now. I know RB's are losing value every year with the NFL becoming more of a passing league, but Lacy's a beast.

With the way the league is trending, RB's just aren't as valuable anymore and they have shorter careers. Teams are using more RBBC approach. I didn't really want them to go RB in rd1. I could see them take one today and I'd be OK with that, though I'd rather they get another big NT or an interior OLineman.

With the way the league is trending, RB's just aren't as valuable anymore and they have shorter careers. Teams are using more RBBC approach. I didn't really want them to go RB in rd1. I could see them take one today and I'd be OK with that, though I'd rather they get another big NT or an interior OLineman.

Jesse Williams would be nice as far as NT's go. This drafts so wide open and hard to predict. I wish someone would tell jerry richardson and the Panthers front office what you said in your first sentence. Dumb panthers have so much money tied up in DWill and JStew we cant afford anyone else. But tonights second round should be good, so much talent left and guys that could start day 1.