• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 NFL Draft

nando714

The guy Oakland had announcing for them i swear was a crack head lol joking of course but fitting

Rounds 4-7 my favorite part of the draft today

I'll be watching

Ps i like the Saints draft a lot. A steal in Armstead and Jenkins

Lets see what my cardinals do today? Maybe a QB? OLine and OLB for sure though today

Niners are loading up which is to be expected considering how many picks they have but they're getting great value.  Lattimore might not do much in 2013 but in a year or two he could be a beast behind that O-line.  GB added 2 good RB's but it seems like overkill as some of their lack of success running is due to the line.  Regardless the niners, packers and even ravens have been making some nice picks. 

My Seahawks continue to draft well. They get the top RB according to scouts at the bottom of the 2nd round after trading out with a few teams, tons of picks they made up after losing them for the Harvin trade. 

Really stoked on the Hawks. 

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/tracker?icampaign=Draft_Live_HP_Draft_tracker_prior&module=HP11_traffic_driver#dt-tabs:dt-by-team/dt-by-team-input:sea

Look out SF and the NFL. 

Arizona drafted Ryan Swope could be a Welker type if.healthy still good value in the 6th

I like the Stephan Taylor and Andre Ellington picks

Could always use RB depth when u have Mendenhall and Ryan Williams both with injuries in the past

Arizona drafted Ryan Swope could be a Welker type if.healthy still good value in the 6th

I like the Stephan Taylor and Andre Ellington picks

Could always use RB depth when u have Mendenhall and Ryan Williams both with injuries in the past

Theres a fine line between depth and a crowd, the panthers crossed that line with taking Barner. Better cut DWill now i guess.

But all u guys (zona,GB,Sea) have had great drafts in my opinion.

7th round right now and da'rick rogers still hasnt been drafted. He must be a serious head case and had horrible interviews to go undrafted, because he's talented.

Theres a fine line between depth and a crowd, the panthers crossed that line with taking Barner. Better cut DWill now i guess.

But all u guys (zona,GB,Sea) have had great drafts in my opinion.

7th round right now and da'rick rogers still hasnt been drafted. He must be a serious head case and had horrible interviews to go undrafted, because he's talented.

I read a article on pro football talk saying Carolina is drafting based on the salary cap and not on a need base

I thought barner would have already been gone. Surprised he fell so late.

Cowboys had a very good value draft outside of the first round, but I was OK with them reaching a bit to get the center they wanted after everybody else was taken.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/tracker?icampaign=Draft_Live_HP_Draft_tracker_prior&module=HP11_traffic_driver#dt-tabs:dt-by-team/dt-by-team-input:dal

Later rounds we did really well.  Joseph Randle, Terrance Williams, and Holloman were really good picks.  Garrett said they plan on running two TE sets similar to the Patriots with Escobar/Witten.  

I think that and leadership in the locker room. With Burfict he is here from Corona Centennial then onto ASU and he always had behavior issues. There was some story about drafting him and how his first season went.

On the undrafted tip, KC picked up Tyler Bray who was third round talent and I thought would be grabbed in the 4th. We will see how that works out. All reports are good on him, but then you wonder why he went undrafted so no expectations.

One OC Register article had the Rams tied for the best draft (A) with the 49ers and Vikings.

Austin and Bailey, along with the trio of returnees that features a future rising star in Chris Givens, give the Rams a wealth of receiving which minimizes losing Amendola to FA. 

LB Alec Ogletree could potentially have as big of an impact on defense as Janoris Jenkins had during his 2012 rookie season.

T.J. McDonald upgrades the secondary.

A potential steal may be 5th round pick, RB Zac Stacy.   He is just 5-8 but also a rock solid 215, who gets downhill very well and played against tough competition for Vandy in the SEC.    The question is, can he float out of the backfield and catch passes like former RB Stephen Jackson did?