• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2013 NFL Draft

nando714

Yeah, wonder if GB might have wanted Bailey at 93 and then traded down once the Rams took him at 92. Either way, Rams doing good to give Bradford some weapons

I really like what the SAints did in RD3. Took freakish athletic LT Terron Armstead who will be their replacement for Bushrod, then took the massive NT John Jenkins to help anchor their DLine as they transition to the 3-4.

My friends a huge saints fan and i literally just finished telling him i would have rather had his draft than mine. I think they did a great job as well. I just wish carolina would give Cam some weapons on the outside 89 aint getting any younger and we need to find his replacement. What u think of da'rick rodgers? Hoping maybe carolina takes him or Rambo (best name in the draft) tomorrow in the 4th

This is a good WR class IMO, might be why the Panthers have waited. Rogers has all the measurables you want in a WR. I actually like LaFell for the Panthers. He was flashing some of his promise last season, so they have one on the roster who I like. As you said though, gotta find a replacement for Smith who is up there in age

top 2 available are Rogers and Patton. I also like Kenny Stills

Yeah but i dont think lafells a number 1. Hes so much better when he lines up in the slot. Ginn and Hixon were nice signings but nothing special. But yeah rogers is an interesting pick, some people say hes the best WR in the class but has a million character concerns. Atleast tomorrow should be a fun day for you, Packers will be busy.