• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official WWE Thread

nando714

41 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Monster In The Bank!!!!!   Finally, Lesnar will lose the title?

Meh, I don't get why he needs the briefcase to accomplish this.

41 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Are we now FINALLY DONE with AJ vs. Shinsuke?    Wished they had Shinsuke winning the title.   Seems a waste to do such a long storyline, and NOT give him the title.

I don't think he can carry it yet with his mediocre WWE run so far. But after last night, he is a lot closer.

42 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Alexa vs. Ronda for the title at Summerslam?  

I trust Bliss to get the fans to want Ronda to throw her around the ring and take the title.

6 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Styles vs Rusev Day at Extreme Rules for the WWE Title; it was interesting that Styles and Rusev shook hands after the gauntlet matches were over, but Aiden English refused to.

Rusev face turn forthcoming?   He's already getting the pop with "Rusev Day!".

My fear is that this will setup a split between Rusev and Aiden English, which means Aiden will most likely cost Rusev the title during the match. Rusev is better with a +1 be it Lana or Aiden, and also the Rusev Day stuff has been great for Aiden as well. Just let them both be faces, its okay Vince.

17 hours ago, John Taylor said:

My fear is that this will setup a split between Rusev and Aiden English, which means Aiden will most likely cost Rusev the title during the match. Rusev is better with a +1 be it Lana or Aiden, and also the Rusev Day stuff has been great for Aiden as well. Just let them both be faces, its okay Vince.

Agreed, but Vince is clearly setting up a split.   Personally, I think Aiden would make a good face.   Of course, Reigns would be a great heel, but Vince refuses to do that.  Lana has already gone back to her true American accent, no doubt in advance of a face turn.

Oh, and Vince, STOP having Lesnar be champ forever despite lack of title defenses.   Just STOP it! 

• 4 weeks later...

Vince McMahon is determined to shove Reigns as a face down the WWE Universe's throats.    How much longer is this going to continue?   The fans are too smart to ever buy it.

Or does McMahon not hear the boos?

If facing a clear heel like Lesnar (and his never appearing on tv anymore) doesn't get him over with the fans, nothing will.   Give it up, Mr. McMahon!

• 3 weeks later...

SummerSlam was long (SIX+ hours?).   That much is for sure.

Reigns is the new RAW champ.   Styles retains on the SD side.    Rousey wins the RAW woman's title.    Charlotte wins the SD women's title, but even better news as Becky turns heel finally, and the WWE Universe cheered the heel turn on.   She was stagnating bigtime as a face.

• 1 month later...

I ran into Goldberg this weekend at Perris BLD ... I don't follow the sport and don't know if he's even relevant any longer. Dude still looks huge and was very boisterous at the ballpark. His kid plays for a travel ball team named Riptide. They got spanked on Sunday and he raced out of the parking lot in his  black Dodge Charger. 

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not surprised that Ambrose turned heel, just at the timing of it.   Sure, it made sense ultimately with Reigns' leukemia returning and needing to step away.   But why turn Ambrose heel the same night?   Wouldn't it have made sense to let them enjoy the tag team belts for a little while, even if just say for a month?    Turn him heel at Survivor Series.

And finally, the long awaited Elias face turn happens!    Dude is a big superstar in waiting, good in ring skills and mic skills.   The WWE Universe has been calling for his face turn for a while now.  

Last but not least, Strowman's re-face turning seems to be cemented now.   Makes perfect sense, with Reigns needing to step away.

Eventually, Strowman/McIntyre for the Universal title is the best possible storyline for it.   Not sure where Ziggler goes from here 

• 2 weeks later...

Crown Jewel results are in, scroll down for them.

Styles retains the WWE title over Joe.   Lesnar gives Strowman five F5's, and wins the Universal title.   Shinsake retains the US title over Rusev.

The Bar retains the SD tag team titles over the New Day.   Miz vs Ziggler in the World Cup finals, Miz injured and Shane-O Mac replaces him with, himself.   Shane-O Mac beats Ziggler to be BITW.       HHH/HBK beat Taker/Kane.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tom Billington (Dynamite Kid) had all sorts of health issues over the years.

He had iirc a bad neck issue in early 1987, which is why when the Bulldogs dropped the belts to the Hart Foundation, it was scripted that he not wrestle at all and that's why Jimmy Hart hit him with the megaphone before the match started. 

Both British Bulldogs are in a better place now, Davey Boy Smith passing away early in the 2000s.  

R.I.P. Dynamite Kid.

• 4 weeks later...