• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official WWE Thread

nando714

The chants during that beat down were legendary. Holy hell WWE is trolling the fans and as much as I hate it, I gotta admit it's pretty damn funny. Any reaction is a good reaction in Vince's eyes. Cheers and boos are the same. If Roman comes out and the arena is silent then WWE has a problem.

• 1 month later...

I'll be there too. Looking forward to it. I've heard rumors of Bray vs Brock for the title that day. That was before Extreme Rules though so things may have changed. This past week's Raw was one of the best in a long time. Glad the story lines are getting better leading up to this LA Raw.

• 2 weeks later...

No Stone Cold in person...WTF?

LaVar Ball was everything that people said he was.   Surprised to see so little cheers for Lonzo.   Guess there aren't many Lakers fans in the WWE Universe?   But WTF is a 15/16 year-old (LeMelo) doing, being in a major RAW segment?   I get that scoring 90+ pts in a HS game is a big deal.   I also seem to remember he and LiAngelo going something like 15-65 in a CIF playoff game loss. 

Loved the Big Cass re-face turn tease.   Reminded me of Crush's heel turn on the Macho Man on RAW many moons back.   Cass needs a huge push.

LOL

Lavar flew off the rails. I think the plan was for them to introduce Dean as the representative of BBB over Miz(he was wearing a BBB shirt) but Lavar decided to kung fu strut around the ring shirtless. 

It truly was the greatest night in the history of our sport.

Even without SCSA there it was probably the best RAW of 2017 easily, if not the past few years. Every single segment was fantastic. The crowd was into everything. Even the cruiserweight match wasn't entirely boring lol. They officially announced No Mercy for Staples Center in September too. I got to see Kurt angle and YOU SUCK chant him and I got to see the Hardy Boyz. Childhood dream come true, man.

I finally perfected my Neville voice impression.  Jason Sensation, eat your heart out.   LOL

Even if it wasn't truly believable, Sasha Banks' putting the bank statement on Nia Jax was epic, with that gauntlet match lasting longer than most women's RAW matches last.

The dark match after RAW with Rollins and Wyatt was also pretty decent.

There were even two solid Main Event matches leading into RAW, with two RAW caliber matches involving Alexander vs Kendrick and a heel vs heel tag match with Anderson/Gallows vs The Revival.

Only downside: no women's wrestlers showed up at the Yard House, unlike two years ago when Paige, Alicia, and Rosa were there.

Oh, and can someone please mute Elias Samson?

Delete! Delete! Delete!

• 2 weeks later...

Even though no titles changed hands, Great Balls of Fire produced mostly solid matches.    Can we pleaseeee though, stop with the constant Miz/Ambrose storylines?   Also, don't be trying to sell us on Cass vs Enzo, as that is like selling Big Show vs any of the Cruiserweights.

We did have the first house show title change in almost 15 years at MSG this weekend, as AJ Styles won the US title. 

Looks like longtime former TNA Impact exec, Dixie Carter, is about to become part of WWE RAW storylines? 

Rumors are huge that she was the person on the other end of Angle's call at the end of RAW yesterday.   Plus she debuted on the WWE Network yesterday after RAW, as part of a show about Angle.

Eventually, Steph vs Dixie storyline?    All we need then is for Derrick Bateman (err Dixie's kayfabe nephew, EC3) to return to the WWE.   LOL

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:12 PM, Angel Oracle said:

I hadn't thought about it.   I saw that No Mercy is back to being RAW brand, after being SD brand a year ago.   I would like to finally see a SD in person, having never done so. 

Looks like I may be going to No Mercy after all.   My daughter and her boyfriend want to go too. 

• 2 weeks later...