• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official WWE Thread

nando714

I can see the "legit boss" Sasha banks turning on Bayley and attacking her. Making it a triple threat match at WM. Maybe a fatal 4 way with nia jacks thrown in as well. I can't remember ever being excited for the women's division like I am now lol 

also I can see Jericho helping KO beat Goldberg at fastlane just so he can have a title shot at WM. 

Did anyone attend smack down last night at Honda center? I didn't have a chance to go

Didn't get to go to Honda Center.    The Nikki/Natalya thing is getting crazy.   Supposedly, it's going to be Cena/Nikki vs Natalya/? in a mixed tag match at WM33.   Corbin/Ambrose could be a fun storyline, with Corbin winning the IC title at WM33?   

Back on the RAW subject, AJ is supposedly turning face any week now.   Makes sense, because the fans can't stop chanting his name even as a heel.

I DVR'd Smackdown. I'll watch some of the highlights tonight. So now Orton refuses to face off against Bray? Daniel Bryan going to have some sort of elimination match to determine the new #1 contender. Which I'm assuming will still be Orton as a surprise entry to stun Bray.

I'm a Raw guy. However, a lot of the guys on Smackdown are getting my attention. Orton, Bray, AJ are 3 of my favorites. The drawback about brand split. Don't get to see everyone you want when you go to a show. I really want AJ on Raw though.. He is freaking awesome. Seeing him face off against Samoa Joe again or KO, Rollins, Reigns, etc. So many possibilities. Didn't someone in here say there's a planned re-draft in May? Maybe I read it somewhere else.

3 hours ago, nando714 said:

I can see the "legit boss" Sasha banks turning on Bayley and attacking her. Making it a triple threat match at WM. Maybe a fatal 4 way with nia jacks thrown in as well. I can't remember ever being excited for the women's division like I am now lol 

also I can see Jericho helping KO beat Goldberg at fastlane just so he can have a title shot at WM. 

Did anyone attend smack down last night at Honda center? I didn't have a chance to go

I feel exactly the same about the Women's division. Makes me feel bad though cus I don't pay any attention to the Smackdown Women's division. I'm really hoping they expand the women's division more and include another belt or two. A tag team and some sort of Intercontinental or US champ belt. That way you can explore what else you have in the division but still have your headliners battling for the main title.

On 1/31/2017 at 1:06 PM, Angel Oracle said:

I remember those days.   The Blassie/Tolos feud, Victor Rivera shaving Tolos' head, Los Medicos De Mexico, Black Gordman and Great Goliath, Chavo Guerrero Sr., Al Madril, Bad News Allen Coage before he became Bad News Brown in the WWE, and others who became WWE legends later on like Roddy Piper, Greg Valentine, and Big John Studd

Dr. Demento even created a famous song for Blassie, called of course "Pencil Neck Geek".

Gotta add Bruno Sammartino and Superstar Billy Graham for the 70's.  Hulk Hogan was almost a clone of SBG.

2 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

The Rock is in LA filming a movie about wrestling and they're filming at Staples Center tonight apparently. Fuck yeah! Rock appearance hopefully!

Considering buying last min ticks. lol I'm not off work till 330 though and I work in orange. Wonder if I'd made it in time 

51 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Considering buying last min ticks. lol I'm not off work till 330 though and I work in orange. Wonder if I'd made it in time 

They're for sure filming after Raw goes off the air. Rock is posting a lot on social media about it. There's no way he doesn't make an appearance. Orange to LA in an hour isn't too bad. Especially at 330. Make that driiiiive, maaaaaaaaan.

The pre and post show interactions with The Rock were more than worth the price of admission. Also, say what you want but damn.. That Strowman/Big Show match was awesome. I thought they were going to break the ring again. Bummed they didn't. Solid Raw. The Women's segment was cool. KO's promo was cool. Really bummed about no Y2J though. He was the one I was looking forward to seeing most.