• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official WWE Thread

nando714

I don't think it's too soon. Reigns put him over. It looks like he's in the dog house for sure right now 

John Cena looks like he'll be a part timer soon so they need guys to take over. Balor is solid. Not saying he's going to be the company face but I'll take him over Reigns 

Dolph makes sense. Dolph is really good at making his opponents look good so that helps Dean and just being in the title picture helps Dolph at this point. Plus the booking prior to this "New Era" was beyond stale so this helps keep things fresh.

On 7/26/2016 at 3:27 PM, Angel Oracle said:

Reaction to Finn Balor on his first WWE night winning the right to face Rollins for the WWE Universal title at Summerslam?    Too soon?

Fine with it if it means the eventual reformation of the "Bullet" Club with Finn as the leader.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:50 AM, HaloCory22 said:

Raw was great. Smackdown from what I read was awful. Dolph vs Dean? Really? Come on.. Stoked to see Charlotte finally go down. Balor is impressive. First time I got a look at him in action. His finisher is a bit much but overall solid.

It (Coup D'Grat) does seem a little underwhelming, given his other moves.   But a version of it has been Del Rio's finisher for a little while. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah that "feud" was pretty transparent. Effective though...

Apparently the blood was an oops on Lesnar's part though the elbows were part of the plan. Not sure what they were expecting. Jericho standing up to Lesnar afterwards in the back was pretty gnarly. 

• 1 month later...

One concern re: future WMs at Rams Stadium.....

Stan Kroenke and Vince McMahon aren't exactly close buddies.    They had a tiff a few years back, when a Nuggets game forced RAW to be moved to Los Angeles.      McMahon even staged a faux attack on Kroenke on that RAW, as a fake Kroenke was shoved out of the ring by him.

I'm all for bringing MITB to L.A.   To me, that has joined RR, WM, SummerSlam, and Survivor Series as the major events, kind of like the Players Championship (unofficial 5th slam) is to the golfing Grand Slam.

• 2 weeks later...