• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official WWE Thread

nando714

20 minutes ago, Thomas said:

You think the E would give him the push he'd warrant?

They did it with AJ for the most part. Came right up to the show, no nxt. Had one helluva debut at the Rumble. Sure, he lost to Jericho at WM32 but almost right after that AJ went to SDL and became Champ. Now, he's the face that... Well you know the rest.

3 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

They did it with AJ for the most part. Came right up to the show, no nxt. Had one helluva debut at the Rumble. Sure, he lost to Jericho at WM32 but almost right after that AJ went to SDL and became Champ. Now, he's the face that... Well you know the rest.

Yeah I guess it'll depend on the crowd reaction. AJ sure as hell wasn't going to get the push he did until the crowd went absolutely apeshit for him. Of course for every AJ Styles success story there is a Shinsuke Nakamura.

2 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

@Angel Oracle you check out WK12? Jericho vs Omega. Blew away any match WWE has had in years. Check it out on youtube. They have the full match. I really hope Kenny comes to WWE soon and they can have a Wrestlemania rematch.

Heard a lot about K.O. #2 (Kenny Omega) over the past couple of years.    I will check that match out, thanks.   Would love to see him come to the WWE.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Yeah I guess it'll depend on the crowd reaction. AJ sure as hell wasn't going to get the push he did until the crowd went absolutely apeshit for him. Of course for every AJ Styles success story there is a Shinsuke Nakamura.

The booking on Shinsuke has been awful. Vince loves big fucking guys that can talk on a mic. He's neither. The language barrier really dampens his promos. He should've been put in the title chase right away but of course Vince was dutch ruddering Jinder during that time. 

If Kenny debuts at a Royal Rumble like AJ did, the place would explode. Kenny has so much damn charisma. Which is why I couldn't wait for Jericho/Omega. Now if we could only get the Bucks to jump ship too.

15 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

It's about damn time. Finn has been in limbo all year. Lots of 3 man factions popping up now. I like it. Balor Club vs Shield would be epic.

The cool thing is they can time it right so when this version of the club loses steam, they can mix in AJ. And when that loses steam Kenny. And so on.

20 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

but of course Vince was dutch ruddering Jinder during that time. 

That booking did poor Jinder so many favors. There is a not a single wrestler in the history of the industry who could have made that booking work. I wonder if he will end up winning the US Title tournament. 

Jordan is definitely turning heel soon. He's getting cockier with every win. They have him being a spoiled entitled GM's son that's being handed everything and it's getting to his head. I see the changes but it's just not getting over. People are not into it. I want Kurt to kick his ass lol.

On 1/5/2018 at 5:06 PM, HaloCory22 said:

Jordan is definitely turning heel soon. He's getting cockier with every win. They have him being a spoiled entitled GM's son that's being handed everything and it's getting to his head. I see the changes but it's just not getting over. People are not into it. I want Kurt to kick his ass lol.

I'm pretty sure it was the plan from the start. The E HAD to know how well Jordan would go over in this storyline. Though now the turn will probably have to wait as he's having to fill in for Ambrose. Though I hope creative stays out of the way mostly now. Angle and Rollins along with Jordan certainly are capable of making this angle work on their own.

Rollins has the mic and ring skills to make anything work.

I wonder if they will use Rollins accidentally knocking Ambrose into the barrier and hurting his shoulder, as a way for Ambrose to make his long predicted heel turn shortly after returning later on this year.  Ambrose could become the new generation's Hot Rod in his classic heel days. 

Happy 25th anniversary, RAW!    Will be a classic show tonight from both the Barclays Center and the Manhattan Center (very first RAW). 

Immediate memories from first 25 years?     Here's a few:

Sean Waltman's (1-2-3 Kid) upset over Razor Ramon in 1993, Jimmy Hart's shocking face turn also in 1993, British Bulldog's shocking heel turn in 1995, anything involving SCSA, Bret Hart's anti-America tirade in 1997, anything DX, 1000th show, Shield breakup and reunion, Vince McMahon's emergence as a supreme heel, Shane-O's emergence as a punk with crazy risk taking, the NEXUS, the Yes! movement......  

I have now been to four RAWs, August 2010 (Cena's celebration after beating NEXUS), March 2015 (met Paige at Yard House), March 2016, and August 2017 (Cass heel turn on Enzo).  

https://deadspin.com/wwe-releases-enzo-amore-following-rape-allegation-1822343420

He's an idiot and an ass if it's true about not telling management. No wonder they sent him packing. Besides being an ass in general and possibly a rapist.

Good riddance Amore!     No talent in the ring other than being a future Jimmy Hart like manager, and apparently no scrupels outside it     

Miz wins 8th IC title, Y2J is next at 9.    The Manhattan Center crowd had some unrest, very little in ring stuff took place until the last segment with DX/Balor Club/Razor/Revival.