• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official WWE Thread

nando714

2/3 Shield + Angle defeat Miz/The Bar/Strowman/Kane at TLC = I get it, but only in the WWE do you have 3 defeating 5.    Had to be a weird PPV, with no Reigns or Wyatt.

The Styles/Balor match was supposedly epic though, some giving it an A score.   They even mocked Gallows/Anderson with the Bullet Club "too sweet" signal after the match.  

Enzo wins the Cruiserweight title again?   WTF?   I get that he's a 10 with the mic.   But in ring skills = closer to a 1 then a 10.   Plus he stole Gail Kim's TNA Impact finishing move.   

4 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

2/3 Shield + Angle defeat Miz/The Bar/Strowman/Kane at TLC = I get it, but only in the WWE do you have 3 defeating 5.    Had to be a weird PPV, with no Reigns or Wyatt.

The Styles/Balor match was supposedly epic though, some giving it an A score.   They even mocked Gallows/Anderson with the Bullet Club "too sweet" signal after the match.  

Enzo wins the Cruiserweight title again?   WTF?   I get that he's a 10 with the mic.   But in ring skills = closer to a 1 then a 10.   Plus he stole Gail Kim's TNA Impact finishing move.   

They weren't mocking Gallows/Anderson. They both were the leaders of the Bullet Club in Japan. AJ rolled with Gallows/Anderson for a while. It was a really cool nod to that. I'd love a SHIELD vs Bullet Club feud. It's a good idea though so WWE won't do it.

2 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

They weren't mocking Gallows/Anderson. They both were the leaders of the Bullet Club in Japan. AJ rolled with Gallows/Anderson for a while. It was a really cool nod to that. I'd love a SHIELD vs Bullet Club feud. It's a good idea though so WWE won't do it.

I was thinking it was a sign of respect for their fellow Bullet Club members.   But I then read something where the WWE is frowning on Gallows/Anderson doing it.   Don’t know why the WWE would be concerned, unless it’s either A) supposed to be a NJPW trademark, or B)) Vinnie Mac sees it as copying the NWO’s Nash and Hall too sweet gesture?

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

I was thinking it was a sign of respect for their fellow Bullet Club members.   But I then read something where the WWE is frowning on Gallows/Anderson doing it.   Don’t know why the WWE would be concerned, unless it’s either A) supposed to be a NJPW trademark, or B)) Vinnie Mac sees it as copying the NWO’s Nash and Hall too sweet gesture?

I think the E will keep this close to the vest. It may have been an intentional tease by the company or AJ/Finn going into business for themselves. But you'd think at some point they would realize that a Shield/Club feud would print money.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We find out Sunday at Clash of Champions if Shane-O is turning heel, as rumored.    Now there's TWO guest refs for the Zayn/KO vs Viper/Shinsake match (Shane-O and Daniel Bryan).

Obviously, Zayn/KO will win, because they aren't leaving the WWE.    Bryan intercedes when Shane-O tries to screw Zayn/KO, and saves the match for them, and Shane-O then turns on Bryan? 

• 3 weeks later...