• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official WWE Thread

nando714

I'm with you, Nando. I was on the Ambrose hype. The fans wanted him too but in typical WWE fashion, they ****ed up. Hilarious that they keep pushing Roman when he's clearly not liked by the fans even as a baby face. I'm hoping we at least get Dean vs Brock at Mania. Even though its a crazy size mismatch that would be one hell of a match.

Dean/Brock is now rumored for WM XXXII.

WTF are they doing with the Wyatt Family though? They should have been pushed heading into WM XXXII.

Reigns has some attributes, and his mic skills aren't terrible anymore. But it is like they want him to be the new Hogan. Lesnar gets a bigger pop nowadays.

KO is going to be a giant in the WWE.

Excellent mobility, aggression, and mic skills

Heck, he even speaks several languages.

He sure paid his dues for years.

Wrestlemania just got good.

Shane O Mac vs Undertaker and Dean vs Brock. Those 2 matches are more intriguing than the Title match.

Agree

Would love to add a TLC Tag tittle match

USO's vs New Day vs Dudleys

US title ladder match Del Rio vs Calisto

Idk where the league of nations fit thought in WM or bray Wyatt and his family?

Edited by nando714