• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official WWE Thread

nando714

Not sure why Y2J gets to win, when Styles needs to be put over.

I'm okay with this. Y2J laying down for talent had become almost cliche. Certainly he's willing to do the job whenever and however. And clearly it isn't as if Styles needs to be put over. He could be put in the title hunt (even if it wasn't Reigns) and he'd be instantly credible. Kind of funny Y2J needing the rub from Styles but it's kind of true.

I called it?

Women's title match was good.   Guess they want Charlotte to be the longest tenured title holder?

Rumor mill has the decision for her to retain as a last minute type deal. They don't seem to have much plan as far at the title goes. Which makes sense. They seem to be having a hard enough time simply finding the stories and time for even one women's feud let alone multiple ones. You'd think with a 3 hour RAW and Smackdown they'd be desperate for content.

The Broski winning the IC title?    Gotta be giving him his long awaited WM moment, and then have someone else win it on RAW tonight?

Good call. Though maybe this starts a feud with the Miz (who is incredibly underrated at this point). With Maryse getting involved it may give Ryder's girlfriend Emma some screen time as an answer.

It's good to see Maryse back, I got a pic of myself with her and Eve Torres at SummerSlam 2011 Axxess.

Enzo and Cass was a little bit different.

Rumor has Barrett declining to renew his WWE deal, hence the LON turning on him.

We now get to see if the Wyatt Family can be faces.

I gave up trying to figure out the storywriters and Vince a little while back.   Some of the stuff is a little head scratching. 

Edited by Angel Oracle

It was cool in person, and a sellout of almost 17,000.   I was in section 118, row 17, just out from the side of the Titantron.

There was even a 4-5 min dark match after the show closed, with Reigns/Ambrose/Styles vs the Wyatts.

Even the Superstars 30 min segment before the show was pretty good, Ryback, Sandow, Ziggler, and Breeze all taking part. 

Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas probably had heavy hearts, with their grandfather Blackjack Mulligan passing away just a few days ago.

Reigns' heel turn has to be close to happening.   The boos were deafening in person.   

As always, the chants in the crowd are a big part of RAW.   WOOs and How Ya Doing's all evening, but no CM Punk chants, even heard a couple of Kobe Bryant chants.   Enzo and Cass are definitely very popular.

Only two down sides: no Becky or Sasha sightings; and none of them showed up at the Yardhouse afterwards as previously has happened, probably because they had flights to take to the UK for that tour.  

Edited by Angel Oracle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...