• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official WWE Thread

nando714

I want to see AJ Styles and Y2J go after the New Day at Mania for the tag titles. They're flashy enough and popular enough. USO's and Dudleys are kinda meh right now. Pump some fresh blood into the Tag Title mix.

If you do team styles up with y2j then where does styles go from there ?

Also imo I think the tag team division has been good lately compared years past. The new day are a huge fan favorite judging by the raw I attended at the pond a few weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else starting to feel like the main event should be a fatal four way? The way they're making HHH create these little feuds with so many wrestlers is interesting. I just don't think the WWE really wants Roman to win. Imagine if they change it to Dean, Brock, Roman vs HHH? Hell, even Bray Wyatt had a run in with HHH on Raw Monday night. Planting seeds for various stories down the line if Roman doesn't pan out?

Anyone else starting to feel like the main event should be a fatal four way? The way they're making HHH create these little feuds with so many wrestlers is interesting. I just don't think the WWE really wants Roman to win. Imagine if they change it to Dean, Brock, Roman vs HHH? Hell, even Bray Wyatt had a run in with HHH on Raw Monday night. Planting seeds for various stories down the line if Roman doesn't pan out?

If they did that and it was still $69.99 on ppv I would buy it . The way it is now I'd be really unsure

But all I pay now is ...say it with me "$9.99"

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe RR will turn heel on RAW, something about telling the fans to stick it because of the booing?

Who is the true face of the WWE nowadays?

Lesnar?  Ambrose?   HHH?   Reigns?   Owens?   Taker?   Shane-O Mac?

It's not a good time when the following are on the shelf:  Rollins, Cena, Orton, and Cesaro, plus Bryan's retirement. 

Edited by Angel Oracle

Ambrose is for sure the face of WWE right now. Hell, HHH is too according to the fans lol. I think Shane will start out as a face but turn heel after a little while. Getting the fans on his side again and then turning into pops and being an egomaniac. Seeing a Shane vs Stephanie arc would be cool though if done right.

I don't watch wrestling anymore. I probably haven't watched it regularly since the early 2000s or so. I tend to watch every WrestleMania though even though I have no idea what the storylines are or who the current wrestlers are.

With that said, I decided to watch WrestleMania live tonight for the first time in maybe 6 or 7 years. Usually I'll watch it a few days after its aired and the results are known. The Shane McMahon vs Undertaker match was really the only reason for wanting to see it live.

I will say I actually enjoyed this WrestleMania. It was really long, 5 hours, but it was entertaining. Especially since I had no idea what any of the stories were behind the matches. The Hell In A Cell Match didn't disappoint. I'm not too worried about the outcome like a lot of people are since I won't watch wrestling again for another year. But apparently regulars are upset over the outcome of the match. I just wanted to see something entertaining and it definitely delivered. I didn't know Shane McMahon still had it in him honestly.

Aside from that, it was a very solid event even with the lack of star power in the scheduled matches. A lot of it seemed pieced together last minute. I guess there has been a lot of injuries that took away from potential matches? They definitely tried to fix that with a lot of their surprise stuff tonight and for the most part, it worked. I will say the Rock thing seem wasted. Could have easily had the Rock vs the crazy Wyatt dude but I'm sure there was a reasoning behind why they did what they did.

One more thing, WWE really seems to be lacking character development.  Back in the day, everyone watched wrestling because it was flamboyant and because the characters were different, weird, and entertaining.  It was never trying to take itself seriously.  That seems to have changed.  The majority of these people are going by their real names now (or at least names that sound real.)  There are no real over the top characters or even flamboyance that gets you wanting to see more of them.  Honestly, most of these guys were just plain and boring.  Not sure if this is because Vince McMahon isn't really in charge anymore or if they've just run out of ideas, but they need to get someone in there that understands the spectacle of wrestling and how to develop storylines.  I don't know how many times during WrestleMania they had to comment on how this was "this persons first WrestleMania" or it "is there dream to be at WrestleMania."  Back in the day, no one cared about that.  We just wanted to see ridiculous characters doing even more ridiculous things.  It's time to bring that back.

What a shitty Wrestlemania. What in the **** was the point of bringing Shane back if he wasn't going to win control of Raw? Reigns winning straight up too? **** this company. One of the worst Wrestlemanias in a long time. Turn Roman heel FFS already. The Ambrose Lesnar match was awful too. Jericho and Styles goes almost half an hour yet the street fight lasts 15 minutes at most?

It had its' moments, but sometimes seemed to meander all over the place.

WTF are they planning to do with Ryback, if not winning the US title?

The Broski winning the IC title?    Gotta be giving him his long awaited WM moment, and then have someone else win it on RAW tonight?

Not sure why Y2J gets to win, when Styles needs to be put over.

HBK/Cactus Jack/SCSA segment was a flashback kind of fun segment.

Are either Lesnar or Ambrose hurt?   Only 15 min?

Women's title match was good.   Guess they want Charlotte to be the longest tenured title holder?

Agreed, why else bring Shane-O Mac back only to lose?   Unless tonight brings an ultimate swerve?   I was sure Taker was going to retire (age 54).

Andre the Giant battle royal did nothing to honor his name, or Cesaro's and Big Show's.   WTF are they doing having a newcomer win it before ever appearing on RAW?

Some were expecting Cena to turn heel on the Rock.   Instead, they both stand tall.    Wyatts are being wasted.

Turn Reigns heel already!   Maybe tonight finally?   The boos were defeaning, embarrassing for a face wrestler. 

Can't wait until Orton, Rollins, and Cesaro all come back to help bring things back up.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Not sure why Y2J gets to win, when Styles needs to be put over.

I'm okay with this. Y2J laying down for talent had become almost cliche. Certainly he's willing to do the job whenever and however.  And clearly it isn't as if Styles needs to be put over. He could be put in the title hunt (even if it wasn't Reigns) and he'd be instantly credible. Kind of funny Y2J needing the rub from Styles but it's kind of true.

This does seem to confirm that Y2J isn't touring with Fozzy anytime soon.   Seems that he will be here for a while this time around.

Obviously, that's a good thing.

Just surprised that they changed things up with him winning.    Codebreaker off of an attempted flying forearm was a good ending. 

Edited by Angel Oracle