• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official WWE Thread

nando714

5 hours ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

I went to a WWF event at the Cow Palace way back in 1990, I believe. Big Boss Man, Rick Rude, King Kong Bundy, Brutus Beefcake... I may be misremembering a few of them. Fun stuff.

"Okay, all you ugly chicks can just sit down and be quiet now."

that was pretty hilarious stuff. RIP Ravishing Rick Rude.

Back around 1994 or so I got an offer to move back east and edit for McMahon's new wrestling program,  I think it was Monday Night Raw or something like that. He had his own studio and edit bays churning out stuff and needed editors. I declined, no regrets. 

So I decided last night at the LB/UCI BB game, I was going to go full WWE on irritating UCI coach Russell Turner.

Let's just say that he knows who Chris Jericho is now, if he didn't before.   Turner made the LIST a few times, as did the refs for some truly hideous calls and non-calls.

I was hoping for the cheerleaders to shoot one of the LB towels up to me, to wear as a scarf.

I also threw a few JBL like wah wah wahs at Turner, as he cried to the refs like a bitch time after time.

The gift of beating UCI without two of your best players.....Drink it in maaan!

Someone one row up knew what I was doing.   He has a friend who works for the WWE Network.

On 2/5/2017 at 11:14 AM, Angel Oracle said:

So I decided last night at the LB/UCI BB game, I was going to go full WWE on irritating UCI coach Russell Turner.

Let's just say that he knows who Chris Jericho is now, if he didn't before.   Turner made the LIST a few times, as did the refs for some truly hideous calls and non-calls..

Of all the AO posts, this is the AOest.

50 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

I'm kinda Surprised Joe signed with Raw. They could've had gold if he told Raw to fuck off and like a true heel go off to Smackdown. Setup a feud with Cena or Styles. Get one of them to fight Joe at Mania. Goldberg has to beat Owens at Fastlane don't you think? 

wait so, what does "signed with raw" mean?

isnt is all wwe/wwf? i thought raw was just the monday night show (at least it was when i was a kid)

7 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

wait so, what does "signed with raw" mean?

isnt is all wwe/wwf? i thought raw was just the monday night show (at least it was when i was a kid)

Every once in a while they do a "brand split" where they have a draft and split the rosters up exclusively to Raw (Monday Night Show) and Smackdown (Tuesday Night Show). Raw is currently controlled by Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley. Smackdown is controlled by Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan. Samoa Joe was on Raw last night to sign his contract to be exclusively on Raw. He's a total heel though. Many thought this was a great opportunity for him to make his debut and right away tell someone to piss off. He's been in the WWE "minor leagues" which is NXT for a while and this was his call up to the show essentially. 

19 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

I'm kinda Surprised Joe signed with Raw. They could've had gold if he told Raw to fuck off and like a true heel go off to Smackdown. Setup a feud with Cena or Styles. Get one of them to fight Joe at Mania. Goldberg has to beat Owens at Fastlane don't you think? 

Lesnar will interfere imo. 

But let's say Goldberg wins at Fastlane. Lesnar vs Goldberg for the universal title at WM. Isn't Lesnar a partimer? Who does he fight at the next ppv (assuming Goldberg is gone bc I believe his contract is done after WM) Reigns? (We all know this is what Vince would set up) 

Joe was a legend in TNA, one of the former long timers there along with current NXT champ Bobby Roode and of course AJ Styles.

Wherever a heel is needed more (RAW or SD), that's where Joe needs to be. 

I am confused with the rumors of Goldberg/Lesnar for the Universal title at WM.    One is supposedly leaving for good, and the other is a part-timer.   This is what happens when you lose a very valuable guy like Seth Rollins again.   Who knows how long he is out this time. 

6 hours ago, nando714 said:

Lesnar will interfere imo. 

But let's say Goldberg wins at Fastlane. Lesnar vs Goldberg for the universal title at WM. Isn't Lesnar a partimer? Who does he fight at the next ppv (assuming Goldberg is gone bc I believe his contract is done after WM) Reigns? (We all know this is what Vince would set up) 

*sigh* okay, i'll come out of retirement to fight him.

17 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

The eater of worlds, AND titles!

They're finally headed in the right direction. Bray looked great at Elimination Chamber. That title fight with Orton is gonna be good!

On to Raw now. The friendship is over! Which means we'll get to see Face Jericho in LA next week. I can't freaking wait! Samoa Joe vs Sami Zayn too?! Kinda bummed Charlotte lost the title again on Raw. Should've been Bayley's big moment at Mania to finally win it. Oh well.

I have a feeling that they want Charlotte to keep the PPV winning streak going at WM33, and win the title back then.

That was an epic friendship end.   Even though you could tell KO was getting pissed with Y2J's gifts and bringing Gillberg to the ring, the storywriters drew it out and still made the ending shocking enough.    They did tease it early on in the evening, having HHH only wanting to talk with KO, as if he was telling KO to end the friendship tonight.   KO will get incredible heat now, and with that he is as good as there is in the business.   KO/Y2J at WM33 should be a classic.

One of the big reporters in the business, Dave Meltzer, mentioned yesterday that Rollins should be good to go for WM33, and that Rollins/HHH for WM33 is still on.