• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OK Angelspintards, let's vote

Who the **** is Johnson? You people are weird.

Johnson's views have been described as fiscally conservative and socially liberal[109] with a philosophy of limited government[110] and military non-interventionism.[111][112] He has identified as a classical liberal.[113] 

Johnson is a strong supporter of civil liberties and received the highest score of any candidate from the American Civil Liberties Union for supporting drug decriminalization and having a pro-choice stance on abortion, while opposing censorship and regulation of the Internet, the Patriot Act, enhanced airport screenings, and the indefinite detention of prisoners.[124] He has spoken in favor of the separation of church and state, and has said that he does not "seek the counsel of God" when determining his political agenda.[125] Johnson endorsed same-sex marriage in 2011;[126] he has since called for a constitutional amendment protecting equal marriage rights,[126] and criticized Obama's position on the issue as having "thrown this question back to the states."[127] Johnson has been a longtime advocate of legalizing marijuana and has said that if he were president, he would remove it from Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act as well as issue an executive order pardoning non-violent marijuana offenders.[128]Johnson has stated his opposition to gun control and has said, "I'm a firm believer in the Second Amendment and so I would not have signed legislation banning assault weapons or automatic weapons."[1

Weed man...Weed...

So far:

30 Johnson

10 Kasich

8 Bloomberg

7 Trump*

6 Bernie

6 Hillary

5 Jeb

4 Stein

1 Bush

*I'm assuming calscuf's "Make America Great Again" answer was a vote for Trump.

Pussed out: gotbeer, Kurt Swanson, red321, Schildog, etc

Kinda funny nobody voted for the guy who will be our next president.

Oops, didn't see the Rubio votes.

Edited by Jim