• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OK Angelspintards, let's vote

I'm not saying there's a better or worse reason, but if nothing else I think the chances of starting World War 3 under Hillary are significantly less than under Ted "Make-the-sands-glow" Cruz.

Folks, it isn't Gary Johnson or bust. In life we have to make compromises. It sucks, but it is how things work (e.g. "marriage").

Clinton wins because people vote "R" and "D" when it comes down to brass tacks.

Unfortunately, that is as much thinking as the majority of the voters engage in. That only seems destined to get worse as the parties gravitate to even more extreme positions on opposite ends of the spectrum.

The whole purpose of having a strong constitution was so who holds office wouldn't make such a huge difference in our lives. Now Mr. Transparency has his Justice Department insisting that what should be transparent are my phone records, not theirs. It's ok to target US citizens with drones because we say they're bad guys. Don't worry your pretty little head about proof. We have it but it's classified for your protection. Eventually we're all going to have to raise the collective middle finger and just tell them no. Every dime we hand them just keeps enabling them. This monster feeds on cash.

• 6 years later...