• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OK Angelspintards, let's vote

I thought it would be amusing to get a clear idea of the voting demographics of Angelspintards (myself included).

Here's the rules. Pick your top three presidential candidates. #1 votes get 5 pts, #2 get 3 pts, #3 gets 1 pt. Let's see who becomes the president for Angelspinland.

You can't vote for someone who has dropped out, which means no O'Malley, Christie, Fiorina, Huckabee, Santorum, etc. Also, no joke votes - no Vermin Supreme, the ghost of Frank Zappa or Reagan's exhumed corpse. That said, you CAN vote for serious non-Dem/Rep candidates like Gary Johnson, even if they have no chance in real life. This is about getting a sense of the demographics of this forum.

And please, vote. Don't be shy - no one will mock you. I hope.

Me:

1. Bernie

2. Hillary

3. Stein

Edited by Angelsjunky

Jill Stein, Geoff? I'm surprised. Anyhow, I forgot about her. Kasich is my favorite of the Republicans - least offensive - but I should change my vote to her as #2.

Why are you surprised?  I've said over and over again that I would vote for anyone before I would vote for a D or an R.  

You think the rich are ruining this country.  I think our two party system is. 

Why are you surprised?  I've said over and over again that I would vote for anyone before I would vote for a D or an R.  

You think the rich are ruining this country.  I think our two party system is. 

I could never vote for someone who would shut my business down.

If he runs again, Virgil Goode might be my third choice.

I'll get lynched for this, but I wouldn't object to a Hilary presidency. She checks most of the boxes for me: very smart, very experienced, has the required temperament, has the balls for the job, and is politically moderate.

My objection to her is her lengthy ties to the establishment and the fact that she is a political whore (I.e., she will say/do anything to get elected). But I guess she is no different than any of the others in that regard. I also worry about her age (I think she'd be the second oldest president elected to a first term).

That being said, Jeb is my first choice.

Edited by wopphil

I don't recall ever hearing of Gary Johnson. 

I just googled him and don't recognize him.

that's because he won't advertise. i find it ridiculous that at a time when the presidency is ripe for the picking, most of the country won't vote for johnson because he does nothing to get his name out there. it's silly.

that's because he won't advertise. i find it ridiculous that at a time when the presidency is ripe for the picking, most of the country won't vote for johnson because he does nothing to get his name out there. it's silly.

If that's the case I think he doesn't want to win the crown. He probably just runs silently to make business connections and prop up his social status/legend. He seems like a smart, independent and calculating person. To compete he knows he has to spend but he doesn't.