• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Los Angeles Rams thread

Angel Oracle

Now I'm wondering if Goff is the guy the Rams want.

Concussion issues (Wentz) are a scary thing, especially for drafting someone so high.

Wentz.  North Dakota State.  That's the biggest red flag to me.  Has he even faced anyone good?  And a broken right wrist on his throwing arm.

As they said in Trouble with a Curve.  He may be good, but he's not #1 pick good. 

Which is why when the pressure really ramped up he started throwing picks left and right?

Dude, he only threw 2 or more picks in a game five times in three years. Furthermore, he was making a million attempts a game. He was getting slaughtered behind that OLine on a regular basis. You're letting one game from this last season write an entire story for you. Left and right? No way.

Edited by RallyMo

Wentz.  North Dakota State.  That's the biggest red flag to me.  Has he even faced anyone good?  And a broken right wrist on his throwing arm.

As they said in Trouble with a Curve.  He may be good, but he's not #1 pick good. 

It's salivating over the fact that his tools are the loudest among the crop of QB's but IMO Goff is the best sure bet to become a solid NFL QB.

In fact, today's CBSSports mock draft has the Rams taking Goff 1st overall, better pocket presence and decision making than Wentz.

S.F. just traded up to the 4th pick, and CBSSports projects them taking Wentz.

I now wonder if the Rams want Goff all along, and were concerned that the 49ers move in and get high enough to take Goff themselves.

AO, I don't see where the Niners traded up ??

• 1 month later...
On June 10, 2016 at 8:52 PM, colt4405 said:

got my tickets. 50 YL Row 72!

$2100 for 2 seats(18 total tickets) 

Row 72 isn't bad in the coliseum. For USC games I'm in row 73 NW end zone. I don't nearly pay that much though lol $640 for 2 seats (6 home games)

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 9:38 PM, gotbeer said:

The biggest difference between big time schools and smaller schools is linemen, and depth at each position.   Players at the skill positions are more plentiful.

It's good to see Los Angeles get back into The NFL. A lot has been happening in my old stomping ground since I went to live out the rest of my life in Colorado Springs. Now that The Rams are not in St. Louis anymore, maybe they will get to come and play at Mile High Stadium in Denver once in a while.

cs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't make the preseason games. Selling those if anyone is interested.

May also sell 2 tickets to a couple games down the line once family doesn't claim any.

I have 4 in 21L row 22. Also have Parking in the South Lawn lot, which allows tailgating. It is the closest lot to my seats as well.

Face on tickets is $175ea and parking is $60

Rams.jpg

Face on tickets is $175ea and parking is $60

For fucking preseason? WTF? Who would pay that to watch a 3rd string QB and a bunch of 5th stringers trying to make roster spots?

Jesus, the NFL has such an awesome racket. $60 for your car to sit in a spot for three hours and then see fights or people berating each other after.