• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Los Angeles Rams thread

Angel Oracle

1 hour ago, Chimi said:

The preseason tickets are ridiculous.  I've been trying to get a couple tickets for one of the games, but those prices are absurd to watch scrubs playing in a meaningless game.

how much would you pay to watch scrubs play in a meaningless game? 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

pretty sure the NFL charges the same for preseason tickets as they do regular season". is this correct? 

they also require season ticket holders to purchase them.

you are correct. this has been the case for a long time. with only 8 regular season home games, teams are going to maximize how much they charge, even for preseason games.

a lot of people in this area have probably forgotten about that since there hasn't been a team here for 21 years.

What is amazing is that the NBA has similar if not slightly more expensive tickets for their garbage, but the NFL can fit 4x as many people in the stadium.  Along with multi-billion dollar a year TV deal and all the merch.

Never said I'd be able to sell them for face or that's what I wanted, more of a starting point. It is ridiculous they charge full price for a preseason game, but it is what it is.

The Cowboy preseason game is selling for 100+ above face in my section, people do pay it. And the fact that I have a Tailgate spot helps out a lot, there was only ~3000 spots for tailgating available and they sold out barely making it out of the first wave of ticket buyers.

Some people sold (yes sold, not merely listed on stubhub) their parking pass for just the 7 regular season games for $2500. It's dumb the amount of money people spend on the NFL. You should lookup how much the Cowboys & Seattle charge for parking.

I think SD is around $40 for cars, RV's are $150 I think, Rams charged $180 for RV parking. $50 for non-tailgate parking. Guaranteed spot at the coliseum just seems like it will be worth it.

I don't even want to begin thinking about what Inglewood will cost.

10 hours ago, Aaronkv said:

I think SD is around $40 for cars, RV's are $150 I think, Rams charged $180 for RV parking. $50 for non-tailgate parking. Guaranteed spot at the coliseum just seems like it will be worth it.

I don't even want to begin thinking about what Inglewood will cost.

Parking sucks ass at the coliseum especially since you probably can't park on campus at USC. 

I usually buy parking passes for USC games. If you don't there is only 1 general parking lot for tailgaters that is 25 bucks but you have to get there early or else all the spots will be taken 

13 hours ago, nando714 said:

Parking sucks ass at the coliseum especially since you probably can't park on campus at USC. 

I usually buy parking passes for USC games. If you don't there is only 1 general parking lot for tailgaters that is 25 bucks but you have to get there early or else all the spots will be taken 

They sold Rams Season Parking passes for the structures on USC's campus. But I know they aren't allowing tailgating on campus like they do for USC games.

Not sure if there will be a general lot for tailgaters for the Rams, looks like the pre-sold all the lots. Was the General lot the South Lawn lot? That's where I got my pass, seems like there will be more room and better to tailgate on grass.

40 minutes ago, Aaronkv said:

They sold Rams Season Parking passes for the structures on USC's campus. But I know they aren't allowing tailgating on campus like they do for USC games.

Not sure if there will be a general lot for tailgaters for the Rams, looks like the pre-sold all the lots. Was the General lot the South Lawn lot? That's where I got my pass, seems like there will be more room and better to tailgate on grass.

The south lawn used to be general parking but I believe you need a parking pass for USC games. The south lawn is my favorite spot. It's between the natural history museum and the coliseum. You'll be parking on grass. It's really close, and you can tailgate there. 

The general parking lot for USC games is off of MLK and Vermont I believe. 

• 3 weeks later...

saw only the tail end of the 4th qtr but was very impressed with mansion and spruce.

good to have the team back in town, and great to hear the rams theme song again. they had just shy of 90k at the colosseum last night!

• 2 weeks later...