• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite Movie of 2015?

Brandon

The hateful 8, The Revenent, and Starwars are all looking great. I think at least 2 of those movies will make my top 10.

Haven't seen Sicario yet, but heard great things.

But yea somewhat underwhelming compared to last year if you exclude the The Revenent, starwars and hateful 8...which you shouldn't..

The hateful 8, The Revenent, and Starwars are all looking great. I think at least 2 of those movies will make my top 10.

Haven't seen Sicario yet, but heard great things.

But yea somewhat underwhelming compared to last year if you exclude the The Revenent, starwars and hateful 8...which you shouldn't..

Really looking forward to The Revenant... and of course Star Wars.

As far as the best movie I've watched this year, I'm with Mr. Wicked.

Not a lot of movies stood out to me this year.

I guess if I had to chose right now I'd go with Madmax and Ex Machina.

I still need to see Sicario, Creed, Legend, Spectre and of course Hateful 8, Revenant and Starwars.

Edited by Poozy

i watched oh brother where art thou again recently and its the best movie i saw this year.

A discussion about this movie came up at work a few weeks ago and shortly after it was on HBO during a free weekend.  I DVRed it so I could watch it again.  

Inside Out I thought was one of the worst PIxar movies.  Just didn't do it for me. 

Creed is not as good as Rocky.  But it follows a similar story path.  If you liked Rocky, I don't think you would be disappointed with Creed.

Spectre was a Bond movie.  Nothing more.  This one had a backstory to Bond, but it wasn't clearly defined and was lost unlike Skyfall.  It was really a confusing mess of too many storylines and not enough time.