• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

San Bernardino Mass Shooting

Lhalo

Before I left for work at around noon-thirty yesterday I told my wife my rule of thumb about shootings: if it's at an abortion clinic, guaranteed to be a white dude.  Anywhere else, overwhelming odds that it's a Muslim.  

UPDATE: AS CHILLING DETAILS EMERGE about Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, the Muslim couple who stormed a county social services office in San Bernardino, Calif., yesterday morning killing 14 at an office gathering, before dying themselves hours later in a shootout with police, evidence is mounting that when the pair left their 'IED factory' home brandishing assault weapons and pipe bombs, and decked out in body armor — they were hell-bent on jihad

Link

UPDATE: AS CHILLING DETAILS EMERGE about Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, the Muslim couple who stormed a county social services office in San Bernardino, Calif., yesterday morning killing 14 at an office gathering, before dying themselves hours later in a shootout with police, evidence is mounting that when the pair left their 'IED factory' home brandishing assault weapons and pipe bombs, and decked out in body armor — they were hell-bent on jihad

Link

Without a picture or any other evidence, I would assume somebody with the first name Tashfeen is black.

This is just way to organized and well thought out it seems to be "workplace violence" Ak's, pipe bombs, IED's.

This just sounds so much different than a guy getting fired and bringing a pistol back to work then offing himself/herself

What's also disturbing is there are witnesses in the neighborhood who said there were about a half-dozen Middle Eastern looking men coming and going at all hours to the apartment and delivering boxes and things in the weeks leading up to the massacre.

They didn't want to report it for fear of being labeled profilers. Remember "Clock Boy" and the uproar that caused? So the idea of "see something, say something" is now dead.

This was an extremely well-planned and detailed operation. They may also have wanted to kill police by luring them into the booby-trapped house, but something went wrong there and they fled, dying in a massive shoot-out with the cops. This was as far from workplace violence as it gets. Terrorism, plain and simple.

So what was he supposed to say?  "Everybody shit your pants and stay inside!"

Anything rather than what he did say. To tell us that ISIS is contained and there's no threat is a gigantic lie. This was a terror cell of two people supported and equipped by several others, living among us in a normal neighborhood. Husband and wife with a six-month old baby. Normal looking couple, but hell bent on mass murder of innocent Americans just going about their lives. How many more cells are there in this country? I would guess it's larger than single digits.

Fourteen innocent people slaughtered and many seriously injured. What's to come in the near future?

He should be saying, be vigilant and if you see something, say something. But we know how that went with Clock Boy, who Obama went out of his way to praise and to denounce the police who did something when they saw something suspicious. Clock Boy is suing for $15 million now. That's going to put the chill on peoples' willingness to step up and report something.

Edited by fan_since79

Yeah they should send that guy back where he came from. Illinois, right?

Nice deflection.

Doesn't matter where they come from. The most dangerous are probably the home-grown ones who radicalize along the way. Normal looking couple with a six-month old baby girl turn out to inflict mass jihad on 31 people and a community. Who woulda guessed it?

What an odd, terrible story.

They have been married 6 months? They have a 6 month old baby?

The guy goes in to the holiday party, the same one he attended last year, and appears to get in some sort of argument. Which, is probably him acting like a tough guy because it appears this was well planned with the gear, bombs, supplies, etc. in place.

They pick a soft target, but not necessarily one designed to maximize carnage...places like movie theaters or shopping malls would create significantly more carnage, and they leave quickly. So, it appears they aren't going down with the ship and plan to escape.

But they don't. They go back home, make some waffles, reminisce on the evil people they are. If they were planning on escaping - which it appears is the case because they take off from the initial scene so quickly - they could have been hundreds of miles away...hell, in a different country. One swap of the car and they are in Mexico. But no...they hang out locally, and then are seen driving the same vehicle...where they then decide to go down in a blaze of glory.

It's obvious this is more than just workplace violence, or at a minimum more than just an argument that went bad...and rumors aside (look at this point every neighbor is going...oh yeah...I knew they were weird...let me get my 5 minutes on tv and I have a great story to tell for the rest of my life)...we don't truly know how involved they were with other people. At times their actions contradict each other.

I have a feeling there is a lot more to be figured out.

Terrible shit.

So what's your solution?

I honestly don't know. If they really want to kill us in a mall or a conference room, we're sitting ducks. Short of arming everyone in every public place, it's almost impossible to stop this sort of planned operation. Perhaps if that man in SB had spoken up beforehand, the authorities might have checked on that apartment and stopped this thing.

This is just way to organized and well thought out it seems to be "workplace violence" Ak's, pipe bombs, IED's.

This just sounds so much different than a guy getting fired and bringing a pistol back to work then offing himself/herself

But the thing is, he wasn't fired.  He had a pretty well paying job as an inspector and was at a Christmas party.  

This is almost like something out of 24.  Where a radical female comes to the US acting like an ideal bride.  Then activates.

But the thing is, he wasn't fired.  He had a pretty well paying job as an inspector and was at a Christmas party.  

This is almost like something out of 24.  Where a radical female comes to the US acting like an ideal bride.  Then activates.

And this was the inglorious end of her:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/03/03/2F01711100000578-3343309-image-a-45_1449113491655.jpg