• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

San Bernardino Mass Shooting

Lhalo

how many of you on here actually think buying an assault rifle is something you would do?

yes, this is a sanity check of the AW board.

There's really no need for them unless you're in an actual war zone. I think the vast majority of people that buy them do so because they think they're cool and fun to shoot. I imagine a small minority of purchasers are paranoid that the government is going to kick in their door someday and take them away (the person). And lastly, an even smaller group buy them for sh*t like this.

So yeah, I have no desire to own one.

i'm a marine. i'm in favor of a huge military.

my nephew is a cop. i love cops, am amazed by what they do, and am fine with the fact that they've basically become mini-military units.

what the **** does a civilian need with an assault rifle? easy litmus test for sanity right there. i can understand pistols and shotguns to a degree, but an assault rifle? how small is your dick?

the last question is open ended. In asia im a badass

i'm a marine. i'm in favor of a huge military.

my nephew is a cop. i love cops, am amazed by what they do, and am fine with the fact that they've basically become mini-military units.

what the **** does a civilian need with an assault rifle? easy litmus test for sanity right there. i can understand pistols and shotguns to a degree, but an assault rifle? how small is your dick?

My dick is average. I enjoy shooting the damn thing. It hasn't been used to shoot any living creatures Edited by Angels N Skins

i'm a marine.  i'm in favor of a huge military.  

what the **** does a civilian need with an assault rifle?  easy litmus test for sanity right there. i can understand pistols and shotguns to a degree, but an assault rifle? how small is your dick?

This is what I think when I think of civilians with assault rifles.

One is for killing and one is for fun. I have enough fun.

A sneak preview of tomorrow's NY Daily News front page:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/672234341800521728

Thoughts?

Those guys were offering their prayers for the victims. That headline had no correlation to what they said, although I bet the usual suspects on AW will run with this.

Obama can't fix this either. Neither can atheists

But Mike Trout can!

Edited by Lou

According to his estranged father, he's a devout Muslim.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/suspect-involved-calif-massacre-identified-article-1.2453471

If this is a terror attack (in the religious sense) that would make 14 killed in the name of Allah and 3 killed in the name of Yahweh domestically this week.

Good times.

Edited by the dude abides

Warning link is graphic. https://i.imgur.com/C68SMxn.jpg

Thanks for posting this.

what the **** does a civilian need with an assault rifle?  easy litmus test for sanity right there. i can understand pistols and shotguns to a degree, but an assault rifle? how small is your dick?

The second amendment was created so individuals of the nation could protect themselves. "Supporting the natural rights of self-defense, resistance to oppression, and the civic duty to act in concert in defense of the state."

If cops need them, then why can't citizens have them?