• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good news Rangers fans!

Well, I'm a Rangers fan as well. I told myself a couple months ago if they just won the division I'd be satisfied. They accomplished a lot just doing that. Then of course I got greedy, so yeah, this stings a little. Nothing like Game 6 though. Not even remotely close. FWIW Bautista's a roided up piece of shit with a paste-on beard. I hope he gets Tony Conigliaro'd by KC.

thank you for posting here and perpetuating all of the stereotypes we have of Ranger fans.

thank you for posting here and perpetuating all of the stereotypes we have of Ranger fans.

Don't mention it.

Sheesh, one of the reasons I love this forum is the sense of humor MOST of you guys have. My favorite team just collapsed like cheap lawn furniture (again)and you and AO are acting like Victorian scolds. Lighten up ladies.

Don't mention it.

Sheesh, one of the reasons I love this forum is the sense of humor MOST of you guys have. My favorite team just collapsed like cheap lawn furniture (again)and you and AO are acting like Victorian scolds. Lighten up ladies.

I agree with this guy.

I say shit just as bad about players all the time. I think on several occasions I've wished David Ortiz would develop AIDS.

He's just venting after a tough loss. Some of us are pros at venting after a good win. So there's that.

Don't mention it.

Whatever floats your boat. I just hope you enjoy being haunted by this epic collapse for years to come. We'll all enjoy re-living it, just like we'll enjoy looking back at that time we were one strike away from winning the World Series and DIDN'T screw it up.

Whatever floats your boat. I just hope you enjoy being haunted by this epic collapse for years to come. We'll all enjoy re-living it, just like we'll enjoy looking back at that time we were one strike away from winning the World Series and DIDN'T screw it up.

In another universe, Lofton's ball carried into the seats.

Sounds like you'll spend a lot more time rubbing your wiener over it than I'll spend lamenting it. Like I said, it doesn't even compare to Game 6. This team, in most areas, wasn't nearly as good as the 2011 team, so my expectations weren't nearly as high.

Andrus may never recover from that inning.  Three miscues (only two were officially errors, but all three have to feel like them for him) on three straight plays,  And then in his last at bat in the year after all that, he strikes out swinging.   

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy they lost.  But honestly, Andrus' inning makes me think of Donnie Moore.  Not because the mistake was comparable - one bad pitch, objectively, happens much more often compared to three straight fielding mistakes - but because the mental consequences could be straight out horrible.  I really hope someone has thought ahead to get him a headshrinker or something to help put stuff in perspective and get him through this.  

Bautista feelin himself

https://twitter.com/JoeyBats19

#BossLife

https://instagram.com/joeybats19/

joeybats19As i go to bed i think about how i blessed i am to even have gotten the chance to do something so positive for a city like what i did tonight......Much Love Toronto and Mama Canada.......#WayUp #Blessed #ILoveTO #WeTheNorth#IKnowItsLateBut i hit the game winner so f#%^* it!

Ranger player butthurt...

"I told him Jose needs to calm that down," Dyson said of his comments to Blue Jays designated hitter Edwin Encarnacion in the next at-bat after Bautista's blast, a confrontation that cleared the benches in the seventh inning of Toronto's 6-3 win. "Just kind of respect the game a little more."

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/13891328/2015-mlb-playoffs-sam-dyson-says-jose-bautista-respect-game

Ranger player butthurt...

"I told him Jose needs to calm that down," Dyson said of his comments to Blue Jays designated hitter Edwin Encarnacion in the next at-bat after Bautista's blast, a confrontation that cleared the benches in the seventh inning of Toronto's 6-3 win. "Just kind of respect the game a little more."

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/13891328/2015-mlb-playoffs-sam-dyson-says-jose-bautista-respect-game

I like how everyone is making Dyson out to be the bad guy when the Jays acted like petulant children the entire series. 

I like how everyone is making Dyson out to be the bad guy when the Jays acted like petulant children the entire series.

Bad guy? Naw, just a guy who shit the bed at the most pivotal moment of the season trying to put it on the other team. He failed miserably when it counted most and he's pretending the bigger issue is how the other team reacted to an amazing moment.

There is an alternate time line where Dyson is doing fist pumps and screaming like a banshee after striking out Bautista. Nobody accuses him of "disrespecting the game".

Yellow Balloon, I had no problem with the rest of your post.    I just prefer to not wish horrific things on opposing players, just things like wishing retirement on Hamilton to get out from under that $50+ million the Halos still owe him.

Besides, it's not like it was a HR in a regular season game that didn't even change the outcome of that game.

Dude's HR sent Toronto into the ALCS.    I would think that would be one of those few times where the exaggerated bat flip could be excused. 

Edited by Angel Oracle

Yellow Balloon, I had no problem with the rest of your post.    I just prefer to not wish horrific things on opposing players, just things like wishing retirement on Hamilton to get out from under that $50+ million the Halos still owe him.

Besides, it's not like it was a HR in a regular season game that didn't even change the outcome of that game.

Dude's HR sent Toronto into the ALCS.    I would think that would be one of those few times where the exaggerated bat flip could be excused. 

No worries, AO.  And no disrespect to the memory of Tony C.  Like tdawg said I was just venting a bit.