• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Syria

Even Brian learned his lesson from Iraq.

Good. I hope Russia really makes a stand here and gets our government to butt the **** out of this. This is absolutely something we should not be involved in.

While I would hope that would be a big enough threat... methinks that BHO's ego is even bigger. 

Meanwhile, multiple news agencies outside of the US are reporting absolute proof that the chemical attack was carried about by the US funded Syrian rebels.  This world is so screwed.

but according to our oh so reliable and honest government, Assad is the one who launched those chemical attacks.

sarcasm_on-1.gif

If all of the chemical weapons are in Assad's control how do you figure that the rebels conducted this attack?

Um...because we know for a fact that the rebels aka Al Qaeda have chemical weapons.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

Um...because we know for a fact that the rebels aka Al Qaeda have chemical weapons.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

It isn't the UN's job to investigate who used the CWs so she is talking out of her ass.

It isn't the rebels AKA Al Qaeda.  You are truly ignorant on that point.

It isn't the UN's job to investigate who used the CWs so she is talking out of her ass.

You are a complete tool.  The UN investigators are way more trusworthy than the US, British and Israel intelligence agencies.  Why?  The UN investigators knew there were no WMDs in Iraq and the US, Britian and Israel intelligence agencies swore there were.

I have way more faith in an investigation that uses actual people on the ground in the shit than one that gets all their information from hearsay and from satellite images.

Guess what?  UN investigators are finding the same thing with the chemical weapon attack from last week.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article36032.htm

I'd bet my house that israel is putting pressure on obama to intervene and help destroy their enemies.   Israel have proven themselves to be bloodthirsty tyrants over the past 30 years, yet we continue to back them and do their dirty work time and time again.   What do we owe them again?   It seems to me that israel is the most dangerous terrorist in the entire region.

You are a complete tool.  The UN investigators are way more trusworthy than the US, British and Israel intelligence agencies.  Why?  The UN investigators knew there were no WMDs in Iraq and the US, Britian and Israel intelligence agencies swore there were.

I have way more faith in an investigation that uses actual people on the ground in the shit than one that gets all their information from hearsay and from satellite images.

Guess what?  UN investigators are finding the same thing with the chemical weapon attack from last week.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article36032.htm

There is not one mention of the UN there.

Also, SA does not have Chemical Weapons so that article is complete nonsense.

You don't think we have CIA on the ground?  You don't think we have troops in Jordan? lol.  Definition of ignorance.

I'd bet my house that israel is putting pressure on obama to intervene and help destroy their enemies.   Israel have proven themselves to be bloodthirsty tyrants over the past 30 years, yet we continue to back them and do their dirty work time and time again.   What do we owe them again?   It seems to me that israel is the most dangerous terrorist in the entire region.

There is no doubt that Israel is doing everything they can to get the US to attack Syria.  Most of the "evidence" the US has came from Israel.  Israel will say anything to get the US to attack their enemies.  I don't believe one shred of info that comes from them.

Of course, their information must not be that strong because John Kerry didn't show any of it.

And you know this, how?   They cant even confirm what type of chemical weapons were used, let alone who used them.

There is not one mention of the UN there.

Also, SA does not have Chemical Weapons so that article is complete nonsense.

You don't think we have CIA on the ground?  You don't think we have troops in Jordan? lol.  Definition of ignorance.

Saudia Arabia doesn't have any chemical weapons.  LMAO!

You have your head so far up the US propaganda machine's ass, you can't even watch Angels games anymore.

I love it when high school kids think they know everything.

Scott, you never addressed my challenge.  Can you show me from our military's actions in the last 60 years (and also all of the secret actions) what there is to trust that this action will be for good?  Can you show me why I should trust a government that out and out spies on their own people?