• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Syria

Russia has now put two battleships in the eastern Mediterranean.  Awesome

You mean we can't just drop a few explosives and wash our hands of the whole deal?

How dare Russia stand in our way of doing whatever we want, whenever we want to.  The nerve!!! 

You mean we can't just drop a few explosives and wash our hands of the whole deal?

Of course it's simple. Remember when Clinton took out Osama with a few cruise missiles back in '98 and prevented future terrorist attacks against the U.S.?

I would agree but then I think about some of the working stiffs I see out and about and some of the knuckle draggers I hear about on the news and it doesn't surprise me.  Your earlier post about who supports this crap was pretty spot on and it's far too easy for some people sitting here where they don't worry about getting blow up by missiles to support this type of stuff. 

its interesting that we had nothing to say when our ally saddam hussien gassed 80,000 iranian troops or when the sonofabitch gassed i don't know how many kurds in n. iraq.

the only thing that keeps me in this ****ed up country is im retired, and to emigrate i'd have to work full time.

That just made it harder for Obama to sell.

France, SA, Turkey, Jordan, Israel still seem to be in though.

Good job UK!!!  They have made the right decision!!!

France supports it?  Easy for them to say, they won't back it up with $$$, military or anything else.

Turkey supports it?  We got the support of a country that supports terrorism!

Saudia Arabia supports it?  We got the support of a country that supports terrorism!

Jordan supports it?  We got the support of a country that supports terrorism!

Israel supports it?  They will support any military action against every arab country.

This war has less support than the Iraq war had.

Not to mention the majority of Americans are against this war.

Obama better let the UN inspectors do their jobs and shut the F up until they are done.

Edited by Jim B

Shellback, there are several countries where you could move to where your pension and SS would be enough to live fairly comfortably.

I would suggest researching something like "cheapest countries for retirees".

If I don't end up with grandkids, this is something I think I may do.

Good job UK!!!  They have made the right decision!!!

France supports it?  Easy for them to say, they won't back it up with $$$, military or anything else.

Turkey supports it?  We got the support of a country that supports terrorism!

Saudia Arabia supports it?  We got the support of a country that supports terrorism!

Jordan supports it?  We got the support of a country that supports terrorism!

Israel supports it?  They will support any military action against every arab country.

This war has less support than the Iraq war had.

Not to mention the majority of Americans are against this war.

Obama better let the UN inspectors do their jobs and shut the F up until they are done.

Turkey, Jordan and Saudi support terrorism? What is this drivel?