• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Screw these negative topics. I am all in the Angels. We are sweeping Houston.

ispy45

Yeah, I paid my playoff invoice yesterday.  Only 3 GB of WC with last 4 games of the year being in Texas and we play 4 in Minny not to mention 6 against the Astros?  Definitely have got a shot but have to play much better ball than we have been.  Gotta win 4 out of 6 from astros and 3 out of 4 from each Texas and Minnesota.  Then 4 out of 6 from Mariners and 2 out of 3 from Oakland and Halos should have a spot in the post season.  16-7 the rest of the way with the losses coming at the right time.  

I should also add that if the Halos do make the playoffs they will likely be the hottest team in the AL going into the playoffs (maybe outside of Toronto).  They will likely also face the Royals in the DS should they win the 1 game playoff unless the Blue Jays happen to pass the Royals in which case the Angels are probably ****ed.

Edited by halobob

Texas and Houston face each other a bunch of times too.  If we can win these head to head matchups and one of them gets cold, I could see one of them falling out completely.  3 games is not insurmountable when you have a 4 game series to end the season.  That series against the Twins next week will be huge also, we still have to catch them.  

Texas and Houston face each other a bunch of times too.  If we can win these head to head matchups and one of them gets cold, I could see one of them falling out completely.  3 games is not insurmountable when you have a 4 game series to end the season.  That series against the Twins next week will be huge also, we still have to catch them.  

It's an interesting race, we should be having a good time with this instead of pissing over everything and anything.  I'm cool with the opening thread title.  Too much time analyzing failures, and worrying over what will or should happen in the front office, with coaching, and player movement in the off season.  We have absolutely no control over that anyway, and there is a whole off season to rehash that sort of stuff.