• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Screw these negative topics. I am all in the Angels. We are sweeping Houston.

ispy45

Its laughable you think baseball and this board is just like reality.

I'm guessing you're a teenager without much responsibilty

chill...I may have got a bit to real for you here.

So you're just negative on this board but a winner in life, huh? Ok.

I run my own business and have had employees who never make it past the probation period because of their loser attitude. People aren't positive everywhere and negative in only one place. Sorry, you're not the exception no matter what you tell yourself. It's fine to be frustrated and deflated but you can still be persistent and come out ahead overall...try it.

Were still only 3 back of Texas. If we can make up 2 games this week while they play the Astros, we could win the wild card by taking 3 out of 4 to end the season.

But of course people will just call me a superfan so forget I said anything.

you know what they say about crabs in a bucket...

the-crab-mentality.jpg?w=700&h=259

I run my own business and have had employees who never make it past the probation period because of their loser attitude. People aren't positive everywhere and negative in only one place. Sorry, you're not the exception no matter what you tell yourself. It's fine to be frustrated and deflated but you can still be persistent and come out ahead overall...try it.

One nice thing about forums (not just this one) is the freedom to vent and be negative when warranted. It's a nice break from the taxing routine of constantly maintaining a faux chipper facade as needed to survive in far too many workplaces. 

Pearls of wisdom from Warren Buffet.