• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

where have you been

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had to be in NJ for a wedding this past weekend.

Afterwards we booked it to Atlantic City for a few nights. Neither of us had ever been.

It was a blast but... interesting.

Totally felt like it was hopping at one point and we just missed its heyday by only about 70 years.

What an interesting town. I assume it's better in the summer.

Had to be in NJ for a wedding this past weekend.

Afterwards we booked it to Atlantic City for a few nights. Neither of us had ever been.

It was a blast but... interesting.

Totally felt like it was hopping at one point and we just missed its heyday by only about 70 years.

What an interesting town. I it's better in the summer.

Where in NJ were you? It's a small state.

AC is dying a slow death now that it no longer has a monopoly (no pun intended) on the east coast gambling scene.

It needs to be reinvented.....again.

Kicks ass in the summer, but that's only Memorial Day-Labor Day around here.

Edited by NJHalo

Where in NJ were you? It's a small state.

AC is dying a slow death now that it no longer has a monopoly (no pun intended) on the east coast gambling scene.

It needs to be reinvented.....again.

Kicks ass in the summer, but that's only Memorial Day-Labor Day around here.

we flew into philly, stayed in voorhees township.

its a pretty area, lots of trees.

Edited by mrwicked

Other end of the state from me. You are in Trout country.

The Mansion at Voorhees: nice place

yeah that's where they held the reception.

it was gorgeous. 

after that some of us partied at a killer steak house with live music next to the hotel, called the library ii.

was great times.

voorhees of course only made me think of halloween.

yeah that's where they held the reception.

it was gorgeous. 

after that some of us partied at a killer steak house with live music next to the hotel, called the library ii.

was great times.

voorhees of course only made me think of halloween.

Friday the 13th

• 1 month later...

Just got back from a week in Cabo, my wife took me for my birthday (Cinco de Mayo).

Had an epic time. So much good tequila, cerveza and seafood was had. Everyone knows the bars and spots on the water downtown are a blast (The Office, Mango Deck, etc), but I was really impressed with the restaurants (Pedregal, Edith's, Manta, Hacienda Cocina) and resorts. It's a great mix of dives and high end. 

Also had a pour of Blue Label King George V scotch, f*cking epic.

We are gonna head back in November. Anyone else been?

Edited by mrwicked

TORS, with all due respect it isn't a level playing field.  You are traveling on a police officer salary.  Wicked is traveling on whatever salary he has that also allows him to remodel an old Victorian (I guess there aren't any new Victorian) house in the most expensive zip code in the country.  

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

TORS, with all due respect it isn't a level playing field.  You are traveling on a police officer salary.  Wicked is traveling on whatever salary he has that also allows him to remodel an old Victorian (I guess there aren't any new Victorian) house in the most expensive zip code in the country.  

And no kids!

7 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I might give him a run for his money. But in the interest of a gentlemans race, we may have to pick a spot and grab a drink abroad together and call it a tie.

deal! first round is on me man.

i like cozumel as well, was there for NYE this year. its gorgeous. but i really loved cabo, granted might be because i went in with a list of places to check out from friends who go like every other month. honestly can't go wrong with either place.

going on a cruise next month, and one of our stops is cozumel. unfortunately we'll only be there about ten hours or so, so i won't get to see or do much. hope the weather is nice and that we get a cool breeze.

TORS is on a PD salary, Tank is a few pay grades below on a private school teachers salary and a daughter ready to jump off to college. He will be vacationing in Santa Ana instead. Same language barrier and tacos but no oceanfront view.

Edited by Blarg

• 2 weeks later...