• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

This is such a joke.  Just complete bullshit MT.  Trump supporters aren’t fuckin*g babies.  They’re adults who see the world the way they want to see it.  They’re responsible for filtering out news themselves.  It’s fine to accept the mass torrent of lies coming from the right wing blogosphere and literally Russian internet trolls.   But a handful of slightly misleading poor editorial decisions is all it takes for them to go all in on the Trump narrative then that’s what they’re going to do.  No matter what. 

If you give a shit.  You go ahead and do your part and vote against Trump in these next 2 elections. 

Citation #1

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

This is such a joke.  Just complete bullshit MT.  Trump supporters aren’t fuckin*g babies.  They’re adults who see the world the way they want to see it.  They’re responsible for filtering out news themselves.  It’s fine to accept the mass torrent of lies coming from the right wing blogosphere and literally Russian internet trolls.   But a handful of slightly misleading poor editorial decisions is all it takes for them to go all in on the Trump narrative then that’s what they’re going to do.  No matter what. 

If you give a shit.  You go ahead and do your part and vote against Trump in these next 2 elections. 

No, it isn't.  But you go ahead and keep thinking that.  

BTW, I would never vote for Trump.  We will see who the dems put out there.  I don't have much hope.

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya Geoff,  I saw this before.  I understand they were wrong about the particulars of the girl on the cover.  The Time people should have definitely vetted that particular story better, obviously.  But the general reporting on the ground isn’t false.  Which is what you’re implying.

I'm not implying anything.  You asked what was incorrect, the picture or their content.  The content of their story was wrong.  They didn't fact check something that they should have.  By not doing their job correctly, they have given the POTUS and all his MAGA minions a leg to stand on when they claim false/fake news.  It was lazy work by the journalists and editors.  

30 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I'm not implying anything.  You asked what was incorrect, the picture or their content.  The content of their story was wrong.  They didn't fact check something that they should have.  By not doing their job correctly, they have the POTUS and Blarg a leg to stand on when they claim false/fake news.  It was lazy work by the journalists and editors.  

1. In the 1990s U.S. banks cease business with Trump, who turns to Deutsche Bank and Russia for financing
2. In 2017 Deutsche Bank is fined $630M for a $10B Russian money laundering scheme
3. Trump waives Deutsche Bank’s $630M fine
4. After 30 years on the Supreme Court, Justice Kennedy suddenly retires just before midterm elections
5. Justice Kennedy’s son is a banker who:
A. Works at Deutsche Bank
B. Specializes in real estate financing
C. Is Trump’s personal banker

?‍♂️

14 hours ago, nate said:

Everyone in this country should be embarrassed by this.  This is absolute scumbaggery at the highest level.

That's classy. Maybe we can have the Angels follow suit: Arte sells and then the new boss squad cuts Pujols and refuses to pay him. Do it.