• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

52 minutes ago, red321 said:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/wh-trump-was-showing-common-courtesy-by-saluting-nk-general

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Thursday that President Donald Trump was simply displaying “common courtesy” when he saluted a North Korean general earlier this week.

Ah shit...who knew Sarah Sanders used to be on the Halo board!!!!

Next thing you know she will be telling the press to "turn the page".

On 6/13/2018 at 10:56 AM, nate said:

Give me examples of CNN's "extremely slanted" facts

On 6/13/2018 at 11:02 AM, Make Angels Great Again said:

Rachel Maddow hyping "tax returns." off the top of my head.

Or blatant lies, like Brian Ross reporting on Flynn.

Congratulations to both Rachel Maddow and Brian Ross on their new roles at CNN.  I hadn't realized they had left MSNBC and ABC.

13 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Here is an example of media bias:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-told-me-youre-a-brutal-killer-eus-juncker-says/ar-AAyEF1r?li=BBnbfcL

This heading is on the lead page of msn.com.  The Rueters story has a headline that is truly misleading.

Huh? How? It's apparently exactly what Trump said to him

"Trump told me last week: 'Jean-Claude — you are a brutal killer'," Juncker said. "It is the first time Luxembourg has become such a danger to the United States. I think he meant it as a compliment, but I am not sure."

10 minutes ago, red321 said:

Huh? How? It's apparently exactly what Trump said to him

"Trump told me last week: 'Jean-Claude — you are a brutal killer'," Juncker said. "It is the first time Luxembourg has become such a danger to the United States. I think he meant it as a compliment, but I am not sure."

You are kidding, right?  If you see that quote what is the normal translation for it?  It is completely out of context.  I can't believe you cannot see that.

5 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You are kidding, right?  If you see that quote what is the normal translation for it?  It is completely out of context.  I can't believe you cannot see that.

It's a headline...headlines are supposed to create clicks...My actual surprise was reading the article and realizing Trump wasn't praising him for actually killing people like he did with Kim.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

Here is an example of media bias:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-told-me-youre-a-brutal-killer-eus-juncker-says/ar-AAyEF1r?li=BBnbfcL

This heading is on the lead page of msn.com.  The Rueters story has a headline that is truly misleading.

I am sorry but the news headline is pretty explicit and dead on.  What is your problem with it.

It includes what Trump said, and who is saying he said it.

This is my problem with Republicans and the whole fake news thing.  Reporting facts is fake now apparently.

Trump told me 'You're a brutal killer,' EU's Juncker says

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

It's a fact but it must have some serious foundation issues because it's leaning pretty bad considering the implied context versus the likely context of the phrase. Though in this case it may be more clickbait than liberal bias.

I don't get it, it doesn't say "Trump said you are a brutal killer to Juncker"  It says "Trump told me 'you're a brutal killer' EU's Juncker says'"

There are no untruths about it, it points out who said it and according to whom, it does not provide anything else.

Maybe there needs to be a snowflake news for butt hurt republicans.  "Whiny EU bureaucrat complains about being called a brutal killer by our glorious leader"

1 hour ago, nate said:

I don't get it, it doesn't say "Trump said you are a brutal killer to Juncker"  It says "Trump told me 'you're a brutal killer' EU's Juncker says'"

There are no untruths about it, it points out who said it and according to whom, it does not provide anything else.

Maybe there needs to be a snowflake news for butt hurt republicans.  "Whiny EU bureaucrat complains about being called a brutal killer by our glorious leader"

You are arguing with two non republicans