• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

7 minutes ago, red321 said:

oh, there was plenty of shit on Roy Moore out there...including the fact he was impeached twice for failing to follow the law

There would be no politicians if that was the case.  But I'm willing to give it a try to see if the world becomes a better place.  Kill all politicians.  

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

55 minutes ago, red321 said:

oh, there was plenty of shit on Roy Moore out there...including the fact he was impeached twice for failing to follow the law

It might have been "out there" but it wasn't in the news.  So either the media wasn't aware or they waited until he won the primary to release it..................

33 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

It might have been "out there" but it wasn't in the news.  So either the media wasn't aware or they waited until he won the primary to release it..................

You don't think the fact their supreme court chief justice was impeached twice wasn't news in Alabama? It was certainly national news both times.

11 minutes ago, red321 said:

I do...and the fact that is the only reason he lost says volumes about how far gone the Republican party is, especially in states like Alabama

I think it says a lot that he lost at all in a state like Alabama.  

I kind of feel like we are flirting.  Do you want to go out later?    Salt Lake City is halfway between us.  I will meet you there today at 5

Edited by mtangelsfan

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

True, but doesn't this really turn into a child argument?  "He did it worse"

Maybe in some way.  But I think there’s a bigger problem in shrugging it off as “just politicians lying” Trump is dishonest about everything.   Nothing works if objective reality is meaningless.  With Trump the truth literally means nothing. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/portland-rallies-turn-violent-as-antifa-members-clash-with-patriot-prayer-rally-four-arrested/ar-AAydaid?li=BBnb7Kz

So I guess the First Amendment means little to antifa.

I cannot stand the sides that want to quiet the other side.  It is why we ended up with Trump.