• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

cecil the lion

Oh well, back to the ugly american.

I'm pro-hunting but this was a dick move.  Luring an animal off a reserve so you can shoot it, let it suffer for two days, kill it and skin it.

Especially a lion.  Honestly I do not believe that big game hunting should be legal unless it is mandated for species control.

I just can't imagine being that big of a douche...there are so few of these creatures left and to be so self absorbed that you think you are entitled to wipe one off the face of the earth so you can hang it on your wall as a trophy...and taking away the pleasure of thousands of others from watching those animals in their natural environment.

How do you answer for that? At the end of your life when you look back at what you accomplished...what you stood for...what your legacy is..."it was ****ing awesome man...we stalked this lion...but those laws...so we came up with this genius idea to leave a trail of food so it would leave the park boundaries...and while 5 other people corralled it and brought it my way...whammo...it was so awesome man....but don't worry, I was safe...if it made a move for me there were a bunch of people with automatic rifles who could put it down"

I understand hunting for population control but something like this is just pathetic.  You pay big money for someone else to take you out to where the lion is to shoot it.  You're not doing it to benefit the local ecosystem and you aren't going out on your own hunting your prey for survival.  I hope this guy gets mauled or stampeded by any wild animal.    

From the douche canoe's website...

Anything allowing him to stay active and observe and photograph wildlife is where you will find Dr. Palmer when he not in the office.”

See guys...he's really just a wildlife photographer and those damn things won't stay still...he's just doing whatever he can to get the shot.

From the douche canoe's website...

Anything allowing him to stay active and observe and photograph wildlife is where you will find Dr. Palmer when he not in the office.”[/size]

See guys...he's really just a wildlife photographer and those damn things won't stay still...he's just doing whatever he can to get the shot.

He also has poor english............

unless that was your translation. :)