• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

David Freese has fractured right index finger - Will go on DL -- Kubitza recalled

You guys are over reacting. His .310 OBP is easily replaced. Kubitza will do fine for 3 weeks while Freese gets healthy and we were going to get a left fielder anyways. Oh well, we have been really lucky injury wise, knock on wood. Seeing them bring up Cowart would be an intriguing option, what do we have to lose with him?

Freese isn't as good as his contract implies he ought to be, but he's not a total scrub out there.  .706 OPS, 11 HR, 43 RBI.  At a position where it's tough to find really good options, someone who's merely average is fine.  And Freese is pretty solidly average, and therefore adequate.

Alex Guerrero for Shoemaker. Let Guerrero opt out if he wants

Play him at 3B till freese gets back then move him to left

Guerrero's stock has fallen big time.  Also, being he can opt out of deal with a new team if traded, this really hurts his value.  He isn't worth Shoemaker at all.

I'm perfectly fine with giving Kuby or Cowart the shot while Freese is out - and if they do well, so much the better.

Just don't make us watch Featherweight starting at third until after the division is clinched.

What happens when they hit .127 ?

then they share some tips with joyce.

This sucks. Freese isnt special, but better than his replacements. Hopefully kubitza/green can just be aberage there.

On the bright side, hopefully this lights a fire to get a bat. Was worried the FO might see the recent offense and get cold feet about pulling the trigger.

You guys are all going to be whistling a different tune once August rolls around and Kubitza has hit .300 with considerable gap power and solid defense over the past couple weeks.

i'll gladly whistle that tune, but i don't see it.

You guys are all going to be whistling a different tune once August rolls around and Kubitza has hit .300 with considerable gap power and solid defense over the past couple weeks.

I know you love all our prospects and I enjoy reading your insight on some of these guys but this has to be a joke right?

I can't stand Freese but I have zero faith in Kubitza.

We need to get a bat yesterday