• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trade Rumors, Reports, Ramblings....

#Angels tried to trade for Reddick before Dipoto's resignation, even tried to get the Red Sox involved, but couldn't. Maybe that changes.

LHH OF Josh Reddick may have angered some important A's folks with his recent comments about the front office keeping him out of the lineup.

Sort of interesting, in Anaheim Dipoto leaves due to whats been billed an old school/new school war..  Meanwhile in Oakland a player is calling out his GM for making the lineup from his GM's suite...

His numbers are bad against lefties  (BA = .159, 1 HR), if that matters.  He would probably go ballistic in a platoon with Robertson.  But he's great against righties.

Edited by tomsred

wonder what it would take to get Justin Upton at the deadline, if SD decides they're selling. Probably more than the Angels can afford to give up, but he's one of the few impact bats available that I think could be a legit upgrade for the stretch run.

Stoneman is now operating under different ownership with a win now approach (I hope). I definitely see a trade happening before the deadline. Arte will be the final decision maker on trades now?

How is he working under different ownership? Arte was the owner when Stoneman signed Vlad and Colon and when Stoneman couldn't complete the trade for Miggy.