• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sociology prof: "Whiteness is terror."

There's like one dude on my Facebook page that posts liberal memes, and he's only active a few times a week. There are a few that post Republican memes and they are waaaaaaaay more active.

My favorites are when I see one from the "Freedom Coalition" or something and the post they are making is about censoring something or banning something etc.

They usually pop up on my timeline because Glen is trolling them.

Just seen someone post this on facebook the other day.  I don't watch MTV anymore, but just when you thought MTV couldn't get any worse, they come out with shit like this.  This whole "white guilt" and "white privilege" subject is getting beyond ridiculous.

http://www.infowars.com/new-mtv-show-publicly-shames-white-people-for-what-theyve-done-in-america/

The documentary is hosted by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, an illegal immigrant and amnesty activist who has worked for the Washington Post and the Huffington Post.

I wonder if he could get a visa or if he prefers to remain illegal because it's more edgy.

Just seen someone post this on facebook the other day. I don't watch MTV anymore, but just when you thought MTV couldn't get any worse, they come out with shit like this. This whole "white guilt" and "white privilege" subject is getting beyond ridiculous.

http://www.infowars.com/new-mtv-show-publicly-shames-white-people-for-what-theyve-done-in-america/

The trailer in the article makes the show not seem as ridiculous as the article itself makes the show seem.

I've got a pretty even split. Of those I've not blocked on FB, I'd say there are 5-7 libs posting garbage memes and 5-7 cons doing the same. I generally block all people who use FB to spew political garbage. 

I like Glen-like drive bys on con sites. I've got a couple libertarian friends and con friend who do the same on lib sites. Those are pretty much the best thing about facebook

The documentary is hosted by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, an illegal immigrant and amnesty activist who has worked for the Washington Post and the Huffington Post.

I wonder if he could get a visa or if he prefers to remain illegal because it's more edgy.

He was brought to America as a 14 year old and has lived here ever since. He's now 34. Unfortunately getting a visa is not as simple as you make it seem. He can't just apply for one while inside the country illegally for so long. His only real shot of being able to stay legally if he initiates the proceedings is for him to willingly start the deportation process and apply for a relief called "Cancellation of Removal." He would have to show a judge that he had been living continuously in America for at least 10 years and that his deportation would cause "exceptional and extremely unusual hardship" to one of his US citizen family members. Then he would have to prove his "good moral character" and convince a judge he deserves to stay and satisfy that individual judge's own subjective criteria and discretion. Otherwise he would have to leave and apply for legal entry into his own country and get put in the back of the line. Or he can continue to live illegally in the country he calls home and hope some kind of amnesty occurs so he doesn't have to risk not being allowed into the country he's supported and called home for the last 20 years. Do you see why he's not rushing to risk being kicked out of his home? Edited by HaloMagic

I've got a pretty even split. Of those I've not blocked on FB, I'd say there are 5-7 libs posting garbage memes and 5-7 cons doing the same. I generally block all people who use FB to spew political garbage. 

I like Glen-like drive bys on con sites. I've got a couple libertarian friends and con friend who do the same on lib sites. Those are pretty much the best thing about facebook

Glen owns a couple of those.

The founding fathers ones get me.  The people act like thwey shot muskets and had a bbq with them every weekend, when in fact they can't name a third of them. 

He was brought to America as a 14 year old and has lived here ever since. He's now 34. Unfortunately getting a visa is not as simple as you make it seem. He can't just apply for one while inside the country illegally for so long. His only real shot of being able to stay legally if he initiates the proceedings is for him to willingly start the deportation process and apply for a relief called "Cancellation of Removal." He would have to show a judge that he had been living continuously in America for at least 10 years and that his deportation would cause "exceptional and extremely unusual hardship" to one of his US citizen family members. Then he would have to prove his "good moral character" and convince a judge he deserves to stay and satisfy that individual judge's own subjective criteria and discretion. Otherwise he would have to leave and apply for legal entry into his own country and get put in the back of the line. Or he can continue to live illegally in the country he calls home and hope some kind of amnesty occurs so he doesn't have to risk not being allowed into the country he's supported and called home for the last 20 years. Do you see why he's not rushing to risk being kicked out of his home?

Yeah, easier to just be illegal

dear foreigners, please pick and choose which of our laws you want to follow. we're cool with it, as long as we don't have to pay $8 for lettuce.

signed,

the libs

The only one that most of them aren't following is the one you were lucky enough to not be able to break.

Explain how someone being born in America helps our society more than people who actually help our society.

The only one that most of them aren't following is the one you were lucky enough to not be able to break.

Explain how someone being born in America helps our society more than people who actually help our society.

it wasn't luck

dear foreigners, please pick and choose which of our laws you want to follow. we're cool with it, as long as we don't have to pay $8 for lettuce.

signed,

the libs

Do cons pay more for lettuce?