• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sociology prof: "Whiteness is terror."

of course

we don't shop at Food4Less

We have Aldi out here.  I pay half the price for processed stuff that will kill me anyway.  $3.80 for a can of cheeze-wiz at the regular market, but $1.80 at Aldi.

The other day they did have Mexican artichokes for about half the price. Illegals are contributing. 

The only one that most of them aren't following is the one you were lucky enough to not be able to break.

Explain how someone being born in America helps our society more than people who actually help our society.

the issue is obeying our laws, not how much you may or may not contribute.

The issue should be is the law on file helping to contribute to our country's success.

that may be, but it shouldn't mean that you are allowed to break it if you don't agree with it.

if you move to austria or japan or egypt, don't you think there are laws in place that you are obligated to obey as part of being a resident there? why should it be any different here?

that may be, but it shouldn't mean that you are allowed to break it if you don't agree with it.

if you move to austria or japan or egypt, don't you think there are laws in place that you are obligated to obey as part of being a resident there? why should it be any different here?

I don't think anyone disagrees with your take on this Tank.  I know we go to Mexico and commit a felony there is a good chance nobody ever hears from us again. 

Do you call the cops when you see someone going 80mph down the freeway? That's how I feel about an otherwise law-abiding Mexicans illegal immigration into this country.

If the issue is that they broke a law but the issue is also that the law shouldn't exist is there really an issue then?

• 4 years later...

this wasn't given its proper respect 

On 7/2/2015 at 8:00 AM, Glen said:

If you stick a rose in a pile of shit, it's still a pile of shit.

On 7/3/2015 at 11:21 PM, Lou said:

and a rose

On 7/4/2015 at 9:40 AM, nate said:

A shitty rose

On 7/4/2015 at 9:48 AM, TobiasFunke said:

So you've found out what Juan's band name is?

On 7/4/2015 at 10:18 AM, Glen said:

They do rock hard covers of Seal songs.