• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/16 vs. D-Backs: Trout batting 3rd

Richard

Rather than just putting Kole back into the leadoff spot, Scioscia would rather piss off Pujols by moving him to cleanup. I agree that Trout is an ideal 3 hitter, but Pujols has been great over the last month. I just don't understand the point of changing the positions of the two most consistent hitters in the batting order. 

Does anybody know how many times Aybar has led off the game by getting on base this season? (Not a rhetorical question - I'm actually curious). 

Edited by Ray McKigney

Navarro>Joyce

Why no Gia?

Just move Aybar to 9th. Why is Scioscia so ****ing stubborn?!?!?!?

Two bonehead errors the last two games will get you some pine.  Sunday it was a blown DP ball that he couldn't handle.  Last night the error was charged to Pujols (on a throw), but it was really due to the fact that Gia didn't get over to cover first on a bunt.  He was spectating.  I'm sure that one ticked Scioscia off.

Edited by tomsred

Two bonehead errors the last two games will get you some pine.  Sunday it was a blown DP ball that he couldn't handle.  Last night the error was charged to Pujols (on a throw), but it was really due to the fact that Gia didn't get over to cover first on a bunt.  He was spectating.  I'm sure that one ticked Scioscia off.

Oh yeah, forgot about those incidents.

Rather than just putting Kole back into the leadoff spot, Scioscia would rather piss off Pujols by moving him to cleanup. I agree that Trout is an ideal 3 hitter, but Pujols has been great over the last month. I just don't understand the point of changing the positions of the two most consistent hitters in the batting order. 

Does anybody know how many times Aybar has led off the game by getting on base this season? (Not a rhetorical question - I'm actually curious). 

Aybar is 8/37 (.216) with one BB in the first inning this season, scoring three runs.