• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Name Change....

I get shit from casual fans up here in Seattle all the time. 

I don't blame them. I explain what the thinking was behind the name change, then the city of Anaheim's argument that led to "of Anaheim", but it's still a laughing matter and talking point at the end of the day. 

It's stupid and I f***in hate it. All my friends/coworkers/relatives think its dumb. People that hate the Angels bring it up all the time, and I agree with them. It makes no sense why a team in the heart of OC would change their name to be associated with a pisshole city, when they're further South from the LA border than freakin' Disneyland.

Arte you've ruined my f***ing life as a fan just because of your bullshit marketing tactics.

Anaheim Angels forever.

It's stupid and I f***in hate it. All my friends/coworkers/relatives think its dumb. People that hate the Angels bring it up all the time, and I agree with them. It makes no sense why a team in the heart of OC would change their name to be associated with a pisshole city, when they're further South from the LA border than freakin' Disneyland.

Arte you've ruined my f***ing life as a fan just because of your bullshit marketing tactics.

Anaheim Angels forever.

But, tell us how you really feel.

I still find it hard to believe there were people so offended by the whole thing that they were giving up on the Angels. If this was the price of changing from our long-term small market mindset to a team that spends big in an attempt to win then who am I to get all upset by it?

Not the same.

Anaheim Angels forever.

LA Rams, anyone?

Edited by ScottLux

Anaheim Angels forever.

This, my friends, is exactly why i like it