• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Have you ever been in love with a transgender person?

i had always been curious but had never seriously pursued it. this wasn't planned either. i met this girl at a mutual friend's shop and we got to know each other.

i had always been curious but had never seriously pursued it. this wasn't planned either. i met this girl at a mutual friend's shop and we got to know each other.

That sounds totally opposite of what you said earlier in this thread about the friend saying he was a transgendered dude. Remember get your story straight through out your post and it would sound more believable 

Do you ever get naked and re-enact the climactic battle between Luke and Darth Vader at the end of The Empire Strikes Back?

Not as much as we used to.

On a more serious note, why do I have to be naked to make the Chewbacca noises sound right?

• 6 years later...
2 hours ago, Tank said:

I believe we did, taylor.

I believe we did.

Seriously though, the odds of this must have been astronomical. Not only did we both remember this thread and decide to bump it, but we both did so at the exact same time. There's probably a bigger chance of the Orioles winning the WS in 2019 than this.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Seriously though, the odds of this must have been astronomical. Not only did we both remember this thread and decide to bump it, but we both did so at the exact same time. There's probably a bigger chance of the Orioles winning the WS in 2019 than this.

The odds of you both having trannies on the mind is quite likely though.

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

I wasn’t purposely looking to bump this but I got a notification that someone liked a post of mine in this thread, so I checked it, and here we are. I blame the perv who liked my post.

what made you bump it?

12 hours ago, Tank said:

I wasn’t purposely looking to bump this but I got a notification that someone liked a post of mine in this thread, so I checked it, and here we are. I blame the perv who liked my post.

what made you bump it?

That must've been me. Ah, makes sense now.

I was looking back through the earliest pages of the hangout forum, trying to find a post to bump. This one had the most amount of discussion for any post in the oldest 10 pages. So I went through and re-read it, liking some old posts along the way, before bumping it.

On 4/22/2013 at 10:25 AM, Brandon said:

I support lesbians only, and only the hot ones like on The L Word. None of this other hanky panky the kids are doing nowadays that never happened back in my day.

That lesbian actress from Stuber and Santa Clarita Diet, Natalie Morales, is hot.  She kind of resembles Rosario Dawson.  Now I know how Rivers Cuomo felt in Pink Triangle.

”Let me know the truth.”