• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Have you ever been in love with a transgender person?

Or, maybe. I'm not buying what the author is selling. I mean seriously. Who asks a question like this in a public forum (at AW.com) outside the GC?

Back in the day it would have been deleted and the author would be warned.

Didn't Gullible Guy have some relationship issue that was moved to the GC? I don't find this Q&A appropriate for the Hangout!

What? Who do you think I am...Cory??

Edit: Oh Eric already picked up on that.

Whoa, by the title I thought it was some joke thread or news article so never desired to click on this, but it has over 100 replies so I clicked and seem to have stumbled across a HOF thread. I think this now means AW.com has hit everything.

The best part of this whole thread is this:

navbits_start.gif   Rap Worlds Forums > Artists > Ja Rule navbits_finallink.gif has anyone here had sex with a transsexual?

Dead serious question, do you or him/her tuck your penis and balls between your legs to make it disappear?

Seriously though flutey

1. No, I haven't and I doubt anybody else here has ever been in love with a transgendered person so can't help you there

2. If you are falling in love with her and see things getting serious/taking the next step, then yes you probably should tell your friends. Longer you wait the worse the situation gets. You already told your parents, so now it's time to tell your friends so everything is out there

3. As long as you two are happy together that's all that matters

4. Friends roleplay. Yay or Nay?

5. nelson-cruz-rangers-fnl.jpg

I may have worded wrong, but I was referring to the last part of the op.

i've been dating a transgender woman for a couple of months and i've really fallen in love with her. i've told my parents and they're supportive of it but i'm reluctant to tell some of my friends. has anyone here ever experienced something like this? i wonder how common it is.

ah ok. i think most dudes are attracted to trans women but are afraid to admit it.

You're making a huge assumption here. I doubt most of us can even tell who is a transgendered female or where we might even run into any. And I'd guess many here wouldn't feel comfortable dating one.

Look man, about five years ago I was watching the show Taxicab Confessions and in one scene a couple gets into the cab and it's this squirrelly looking dude with this really hot blonde. Right away I thought "Man, how did that guy get her?!?!" Well, about five minutes later the blonde starts taking with the guy and the cab driver about getting his junk removed.

That was a no-fap Friday for ol' Brett. I went to bed feeling tricked and confused.