• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite comedians/comedy bits (NSFW)

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

The Looney Tunes cartoon characters would not have existed without the voice acting of Mel Blanc. He did around 121 different voices for Warner cartoons. He would have to be the greatest comedian ever. 

Extremely talented guy.

You are correct. It wouldn't have been the same without him doing the voices.

Not a favorite comedian but this bit reminded me of a drive to Arizona for Fall League baseball and I got a call from a scammer that was so dumb he used an actual land line instead of a vpn that was hooked to his auto dialer but he obviously couldn't see who he was calling or, and this was awesome, who was calling him. So after about 10 minutes of fucking with this guy about his phony services, acting like I'm interested and then getting personal, he gets upset and hangs up. Then his auto dialer calls me again. I tell him to quit calling and it autodials me again and by now he's cussing me out. 

Then it gets awesome, I dialed the number for the hell of it and he picked up. That was my mission for the next hour, telling him about his family lineage, what his wife does with the neighbors, the neighbors pets, what he does to the neighbors goat, just non stop and he kept answering the phone. He was begging me to quit. It was the best drive through the desert I've ever had. 

41 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Not a favorite comedian but this bit reminded me of a drive to Arizona for Fall League baseball and I got a call from a scammer that was so dumb he used an actual land line instead of a vpn that was hooked to his auto dialer but he obviously couldn't see who he was calling or, and this was awesome, who was calling him. So after about 10 minutes of fucking with this guy about his phony services, acting like I'm interested and then getting personal, he gets upset and hangs up. Then his auto dialer calls me again. I tell him to quit calling and it autodials me again and by now he's cussing me out. 

Then it gets awesome, I dialed the number for the hell of it and he picked up. That was my mission for the next hour, telling him about his family lineage, what his wife does with the neighbors, the neighbors pets, what he does to the neighbors goat, just non stop and he kept answering the phone. He was begging me to quit. It was the best drive through the desert I've ever had. 

Did Taylor ever forgive you?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Lou said:

I watched a Norm Weekend Update video of his OJ jokes last week and ended up watching 2 hours of his vids. 

I just watched the Weekend Update. That was brutally funny.

3 hours ago, Lou said:

I watched a Norm Weekend Update video of his OJ jokes last week and ended up watching 2 hours of his vids. 

he was excellent on weekend update. 

the goofballs who do it now are horrible. they could learn a million things from watching norm's video highlights.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...