• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite comedians/comedy bits (NSFW)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lou said:

He has Nick Swardson on his podcast this week. Such a great combo.

I'm halfway through, so there is recency bias, but I think they might be the best duo. I remember when he was on last time and I think they did a TFATK episode together. This shit was gold.

His drinking stories when he decided to stay in Florida/Key West for over a year are absolute gold. Add in how Theo normally is and his comedy perspective and it's legit gold.

Side note and a great memory. When I decided to try standup and start writing, part of the inspiration was his special, "Seriously, Who Farted?" (which I believe Keith introduced me to). And I was like, "This guy is ridiculous like I am and has a different mindset. I think I can do this."

An hour in, this was a great one. I miss Swardson. He's great and him and Theo are a great pair.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jason said:

This may be the most inappropriate story I've ever heard but it had me in tears

I think I posted this here before. This is one of the most raunchy and hysterical stories I've ever heard in my life. The way Tom laughs and the look on Christina's face was so good. And when Joey hits that part in the story and says something like, "Christina, you know when you have....." and Tom laughingly goes, "Yeah, Christina, have you ever....." straight up gold.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Isn’t he the guy that pissed a bunch of people off for making a Kobe joke?

Yeah, but it's the people that were idiots. It's his schtick and has been for a very long time. When a celebrity passes away he roasts them and shits on them, but people were all up in their feelings and sensitive. They tried to cancel him until they felt dumb when they found out it wasn't some isolated racist, woke, etc. issue and that he's a comedian that has done the same schtick.

Like Chappelle, I'm glad he stood his ground and that other comics backed him and said something. Kind of wild that he wasn't cancelled as bad as it is out there. I think people also saw that he's one of the ones you don't want to play that game with. Ari is great at outsmarting people and making them feel small.

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, but it's the people that were idiots. It's his schtick and has been for a very long time. When a celebrity passes away he roasts them and shits on them, but people were all up in their feelings and sensitive. They tried to cancel him until they felt dumb when they found out it wasn't some isolated racist, woke, etc. issue and that he's a comedian that has done the same schtick.

Like Chappelle, I'm glad he stood his ground and that other comics backed him and said something. Kind of wild that he wasn't cancelled as bad as it is out there. I think people also saw that he's one of the ones you don't want to play that game with. Ari is great at outsmarting people and making them feel small.

You can’t “cancel” Jews.  It’s literally impossible.

10 hours ago, cals said:

You can’t “cancel” Jews.  It’s literally impossible.

In Shakespeare's Henry VI, the king advocated this with the line, "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers." But that still left doctors and bankers named Shylock. 

• 5 weeks later...

Right now there are four guys I would pay to see, Tom Segura, Dave Chapelle, Theo Von and Nate Bargatze.  There may be more but those are the four off the top of my head.  I saw Segura last year, I am seeing Bargatze next month.  I will try to see Chapelle sooner rather than later.  He was just in So Cal, but I couldn’t move things around at work to go see him.