• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite comedians/comedy bits (NSFW)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Redondo said:

I've been watching Joe on Youtube clips

Some of his shows are really funny

Lou and I shared or talked about a few here, but you can literally go through just clips of Theo Von, Joey Diaz, and Bert Kreischer clips on Joe Rogan or that Ying Yang Monkey puts together and just laugh your ass off for a few hours.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Caught the new Bill Burr at Red Rocks, it's what you would expect. I liked Paper Tiger better, but this was good.

Also watched the new Paul Virzi special last night and it killed. Best special of the year so far (although the new Andrew Schulz one is coming out Sunday) 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Tank said:

anyone know what happened to dane cook? he's pretty much disappeared. did he retire or die? i know he didn't have a lot of fans here, but am curious to know what happened to him.

He's still around. 

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

anyone know what happened to dane cook? he's pretty much disappeared. did he retire or die? i know he didn't have a lot of fans here, but am curious to know what happened to him.

Funny you mention him. I saw him on a podcast and he has a special coming out soon....like, very soon.

It still trips me out. He was basically Andrew Dice Clay for the MySpace era and he was a funny dude, but out of nowhere it became cool or hip to hate on him and I never understood why. There was even a thread here about him (I won't say names). His CD (yes, CD) were awesome. The guy unfortunately got super big, super quick and had the back lash of success from people. He even had his own brother steal 15m from him.