• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite comedians/comedy bits (NSFW)

16 hours ago, OregonLAA said:

No John Mulaney love? His first stand up might be my all time favorite

He has one of those voices. Like Joe List or Mark Normand where it seems almost manufactured. However, he has one of my favorite bits of all-time. I've even done this before with Whitney Houston's "I'm Every Woman" and just looked around the room and would laugh hysterically with the bartender.

There are two versions on YouTube, I think this is the better and more refined bit.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

i disagree.

he found a schtick that resonated with an awful lot of people.

it's not for everyone, but he done did well for hisself with the redneck thing.

I noticed you never once said he was funny.

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

He has one of those voices. Like Joe List or Mark Normand where it seems almost manufactured. However, he has one of my favorite bits of all-time. I've even done this before with Whitney Houston's "I'm Every Woman" and just looked around the room and would laugh hysterically with the bartender.

There are two versions on YouTube, I think this is the better and more refined bit.

That bit is hilarious. Dude does have an odd voice, which I think he addresses in one of his specials actually. He's more a storyteller comic for sure, but the writing, pacing, and delivery are all just so polished. He's one of the four or five guys doing standup that I get legit excited for when I hear a new special is gonna come out. 

6 hours ago, Lou said:

I noticed you never once said he was funny.

I liked him. I thought he was very funny. went and saw him and the rest of the redneck comedy team (*bill engvall, Larry the cable guy, and Ron white) and they were hilarious.

* Angels fan

36 minutes ago, Tank said:

I liked him. I thought he was very funny. went and saw him and the rest of the redneck comedy team (*bill engvall, Larry the cable guy, and Ron white) and they were hilarious.

* Angels fan

Their family tree:

sb2wta24i5p31.jpg

On 6/8/2020 at 9:31 AM, Brandon said:

He's a talented guy but I wanna punch him in the dick over and over for the rest of my life

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...