• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite comedians/comedy bits (NSFW)

I saw Hannibal Buress on Sat. at the Improv. He was okay. 7/10

Adam Kennedy was there too. WTF.

The host was this dude Robert Hines. He's fat black dude in this: 

He was terrible. He lost 100 pounds or so but still did trite fat jokes about spending hours at the buffet. Just awful.

Buress was pretty cool though. He included a powerpoint with video in his set and did a bit about a chick detailing a sexual encounter with him on reddit. That was good. Then he closed with a bit about his arrest in Miami that was funny. 

If you like short, oddly shaped black dudes that look like they're missing half a chromosome, he's solid.

• 2 months later...

Saw the two new Netflix specials.

Bert Kreischer.....it was ok. I like him a lot so I was expecting something better. Someone in the comment section kind of hit the nail on the head, ""If you have heard all of his podcast stories, you have pretty much heard this special"....kind of accurate. Worth a watch and ok, but nothing that you're running down the street telling everyone to watch.

Tom Segura....this one murdered. My friend and I were laughing so hard at times. Great hour he put together. I've slowly came around to him because of his podcast appearances. His deadpan style mixed with what I call the double down approach is definitely his trait......where he says something rude or vulgar but where most people say "I'm just joking" he doubles down on it and makes it even worse or funnier. Definitely in a league of his own in the past year or so.

Side note, the Alonzo Boden Amazon special is fantastic. I might have already mentioned it here, but it's worth another shout out.

And because everyone likes to laugh while in quarantine:

If you follow and know some of the inside jokes:

And this is just one of the best exchanges of all time. It starts with Bert, but the reaction is so much better in the second video:

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Saw the new Chris D’elia one....not a big fan.

Re-watched Chapelle’s and still one of the best.

Not a fan of his stand ups at all, but in doses, he's pretty good on the podcasts  

I guess I'll put this here instead of the other viewed movie/tv thread since it's comic related. Watched these yesterday:

*Bill Burr "Paper Tiger" (again)- still an A

*Degenerates season 2:

Jim Norton- B

Ms. Pat- A

Bobby Kelly- A

Nikki Glaser- A

Donnell Rawlings- B+

Adrienne Iapalucci- B

*Neal Brennan "3 Mics"- A+ and pretty brilliant

*Michael Che "Matters"- saw this when it first came out a while back, laughed even harder and still an A

14 hours ago, Lou said:

Ha. Schaub gives him shit about that in the KATS last week (#66)

Hilarious. Watching now and just saw the roasting about it.......side note, I'm still mad.

I kind of grew away from the podcast because it was kind of repetitious, but this one brought me back in. It's one of the better ones. I'm also going to steal and use "methematics" and "700th percentile for biggest born baby"

Edit: Damn he goes in again on Brea

Edited by Brandon
Brea

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Hilarious. Watching now and just saw the roasting about it.......side note, I'm still mad.

I kind of grew away from the podcast because it was kind of repetitious, but this one brought me back in. It's one of the better ones. I'm also going to steal and use "methematics" and "700th percentile for biggest born baby"

Yeah, it's the first one I've watched in a while. 

I thought the exact same thing when I heard "methametics " lol 

Aight yo, so this last night and thought it was worth sharing. Was looking for a comedy with my bitch and ended up watching Daniel Sloss' special that I think it on Showtime. Bruh was funny on Bert Kreischers's podcast about a year ago, so much so he came back with his buddy to do a drinking podcast that was g.

He's Scottish, so if you can't hang with some British slang you might want to skip this.

But homie knocked this out of the park and was better than expected.

Daniel Sloss: X is the name of it, I believe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...